Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers Reviews

September 17, 2019
    Georgia, United States

best diapers a mother could ask for

The Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers are one of the best diapers around. These are the only diapers that my baby could use and not develop a diaper rash. They are very affordable. Pampers diapers have been in my family for years and years. I would recommend Pampers to anyone.

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Diaper

I Love pampers for my baby. I tried different brand but pampers is the best for my baby. They are one of the more expensive brands, but they're totally worth saving my daughter's outfits or clothes from blowouts.

May 19, 2019

Favorite diaper brand

Never had leakage with this brand and the diaper doesn't give off any horrible odor when its time to change. Been using it with my first born 5 years ago and now using it with my newborn.

March 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Why are these scented?

I tried these sensitive diapers on my son. I decided on these ones because I figured sensitive would mean less/no scent. They are still very strongly scented. They also have this weird mesh as the lining of the diaper which I found trapped waste in a weird way. We had to stop using these diapers after a couple of days as my son broke out in a very angry diaper rash. Would not recommend if baby has sensitive skin.

December 18, 2018

Best Diaper Hands Down

Pampers Swaddlers are my number 1 go to diaper. The material is clothlike and soft and is more flexible in between the legs. They also have the color indicating stripe so my baby could be immediately changed when wet. They also had the best absorbancy of all the diapers we tried. Truly the best and softest on delicate skin.

October 24, 2018

Our favorite for both son and daughter

I've heard that some brands work better for girls vs. Boys, but the swaddlers sensitive line was perfect for our kids. Even when sleeping through the night, there were no leaks (unless we were due to move up to the next size), and no issues with diaper rash. We're just put on some coconut oil as a barrier before diapering.

October 11, 2018

Best diapers out there!

Love the Pampers Sensitive Diapers. The diaper smell is much less and the material feels soft to the touch. Love the wet strip which shows if the diaper is wet. Umbilical cord notch is helpful too!

October 07, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

The only diaper I'll use on my babies!

Even though they're a bit pricey, they're well worth the cost! Pamper swaddlers are the only kind of diapers I'll use on my babies until they're 1! They're extremely soft on the baby's bottom and they smell so good to me for some reason, like newborn baby! They're also very durable when unexpected explosions happen at unexpected times! Pamper swaddlers are the only brand I trust!

September 25, 2018
    Texas, United States

Great for sensitive children

We had a lot of issues with skin rashes and leakage. We tried pampers swaddlers, and they were excellent. No more diaper rashes, or leakage at night. I would highly recommend these to new parents.

September 19, 2018
    Maine, United States

Keeps him dry all night

These diapers keep my son dry all night . He is a heavy wetter and does not leak in these. They are soft and seem comfortable on him . Only brand that works.