Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers Reviews

July 09, 2020

It what we use!

There are so many option when it come to diapers. Pampers Sensitive is the brand we chose to go with. No regrets. The work well are are easy to find in most stores. Plus Pampers has a rewards systems which is a big plus.

June 19, 2020

My baby loves it

Pampers swaddler is what works for my baby, it doesn't give him rashes and it does hold up pee. I would definitely recommend it especially for baby with sensitive skin.

June 19, 2020

My baby love this diaper

I tried several diapers of different brands and these have more absorption, they are padded and they look very good quality to me.I tried several and it is the best for my baby. I will continue buying them

March 24, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Great diapers for newborns

I love these diapers for newborns. They’re very soft which makes them great for small delicate babies. I love the yellow indicator which lets you know when the baby has peed. Great for sensitive babies.

September 17, 2019
    Georgia, United States

best diapers a mother could ask for

The Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers are one of the best diapers around. These are the only diapers that my baby could use and not develop a diaper rash. They are very affordable. Pampers diapers have been in my family for years and years. I would recommend Pampers to anyone.

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Diaper

I Love pampers for my baby. I tried different brand but pampers is the best for my baby. They are one of the more expensive brands, but they're totally worth saving my daughter's outfits or clothes from blowouts.

May 19, 2019

Favorite diaper brand

Never had leakage with this brand and the diaper doesn't give off any horrible odor when its time to change. Been using it with my first born 5 years ago and now using it with my newborn.

March 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Why are these scented?

I tried these sensitive diapers on my son. I decided on these ones because I figured sensitive would mean less/no scent. They are still very strongly scented. They also have this weird mesh as the lining of the diaper which I found trapped waste in a weird way. We had to stop using these diapers after a couple of days as my son broke out in a very angry diaper rash. Would not recommend if baby has sensitive skin.

December 18, 2018

Best Diaper Hands Down

Pampers Swaddlers are my number 1 go to diaper. The material is clothlike and soft and is more flexible in between the legs. They also have the color indicating stripe so my baby could be immediately changed when wet. They also had the best absorbancy of all the diapers we tried. Truly the best and softest on delicate skin.

October 24, 2018

Our favorite for both son and daughter

I've heard that some brands work better for girls vs. Boys, but the swaddlers sensitive line was perfect for our kids. Even when sleeping through the night, there were no leaks (unless we were due to move up to the next size), and no issues with diaper rash. We're just put on some coconut oil as a barrier before diapering.