Pantene 3-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#76 in Shampoo

August 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A surprisingly good find!

I normally don’t like shampoo and conditioner combos, but I was pleasantly surprised with this one! I originally bought it when I was in the hospital giving birth to my 2nd child. I wanted something quick and easy, considering I was about to have 2 kids!!
    I have repurchased it since!

July 27, 2020

Alexandra Leblanc

J’aime beaucoup le produit très doux pour les cheveux de très bonne qualité la senteur est agréable et rend les cheveux super doux et les cheveux se démêlent facilement après usage!

July 03, 2020
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Maravilhoso

somos acostumados a seuir as etapas de lavagem do cabelo com diversos produtos, mas a linha da pantene 3 em 1 facilita nossas lavagem de cabelo, além de tratar os fios e fortalecer. eu recomendo o produto!

June 18, 2020

I love pantene products

i love pantene products but this one inpaticular, works wonders on my daughters curly hair makes it much easier to brush afterwards and just smells great.

May 01, 2020

Goodness in a bottle

You can't go wrong with Pantene 3-in-1. Not only does it offer 3 benefits on your hair from only 1 bottle, but it also saves you money. This is my go-to shampoo when I don't have time to go through different bottles to take care of my hair. I love the scent too!

April 23, 2020

Love it!

I’ve always used Pantine. Love the smell. Doesn’t dry out hair. Keeps it moisturized. I would definitely recommend to someone who wants inexpensive good shampoo

April 22, 2020

Timeless product

Been using this product since i was young until today. Love the smell and leaves my hair so soft. Reasonable price too. I usually buy a big bundle bottle at costco which comes with 2 in 1 shampoo and a bottle of conditioner.

April 21, 2020

This is my to go shampoo !

This is my to go shampoo, cost is right, it leaves my hair extremely soft and manageable. I don't think I could live without it. I think the pantene line gives high end products at affordable cost ! Love it !

April 04, 2020

Amazing product loved it

I work in manufacturing and my hair gets dirty a lot, needs a strong product to clean it after the end of the busy day. This product does it's job & leave hair refreshing.

March 30, 2020

Very good

Excellent quality, I loved the result, more than fair price. Ideal for travel, as it saves space in the suitcase, cost benefit and quality in balance.
    Super recommend