Pantene 3-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#76 in Shampoo

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Order by mistake but wow.

Ordered this by mistake, but decided I'd give it ago. Well I was impressed it work really well I needed up using the whole bottle. It kept my hair knot free and shiny. I would definitely buy this again if my shampoo and conditioner was out of stock for sure.

February 06, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Bye bye hairfall

1 month ago I start using pantene 3 in 1 classic, I had dry fizzy hairs and also got hair fall due to childbirth and body hormonal changes as well (stress). So I start using this shampoo and I see the results with 6 washes. Yes 6 washes I can see the changes. Hairs become soft and smooth, hair fall become less and less and I am now using this product regularly and my hairs are become perfectly fine. Thank to pantene brand.

January 16, 2021

I would buy again for sure

This is great. It lathers so well. Not greasy or oily. Makes hair feel so clean. Hair feels soft smooth no frizz and very shiny. No residue or build up

November 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it!

I will never switch to another shampoo. This one have a nice fragrance but not too powerful scent to it. Gives my hair nice silky feel all day! Definitely will again!

November 12, 2020

Perfect for your hair

As a family we like using all types of Pantene products . This 3 in 1 shampoo and conditioner product has a fresh clean scent.it is also practical during swimming sessions.

October 13, 2020

Great!

I’ve used Pantene shanpoo for years and years now. I can not use any other brand. It leave my hair soft. Smells great. I even use other scents throughout the year. Highly recommend

October 02, 2020

3-1 Pantene

Love this brand of shampoo and conditioner, fell in love from first try of this product. My hair has dramatically repaired itself. Have a ton of volume the next day. Smells really nice not overwhelming scent. Affordable prices would recommend to anyone.

September 15, 2020

i would not buy this product again

I would not recommend Pantene 3-1 shampoo because it leaves a layer of oil It may look nice for an hour but the shine turns greasy quickly. I would not purchase this product again

September 01, 2020

For all the family

I like this brand shampoos it makes my hair shiny and clean, doesn’t leave my hair greasy like other products it’s Clean my hair very well Most of my family love it and use it for daily wash

September 01, 2020

Amazing product, my hair is so smooth after the use

it's a great product for everyday use, all family members in my house can use it. hair texture is soft and feels refreshing after use. would love recommending it to my friends and family to definitely try this product.