3.9/5
Pantene Curl Defining Mousse Reviews
#1740 in Hair Care

Tames frizz for defined curls. Holds curls with defined softness and manageability. Penetrating Pro-Vitamin formula helps protect hair from everyday styling damage. Helps prevent frizz with a moisture-locking ingredient. Made in USA.

October 16, 2017

A curly hair must

I use this in combination with the Jon Frieda hair frizz product and get lots of compliments on my curls. Have to be careful not to use too much or will get crunchy hair but used in the right amount, this rocks!

August 11, 2017

Your hair will love you for it!

Just put some on the ends of your hair and comb through! Once hair dries you'll love the way it feels, so soft and luxurious. Normally once my hair dries the ends are frizzy but not with Pantene by my side! Wash 'n wear, it's great!

January 10, 2017

I use Pantene Curl Defining Mousse after I wet my hair and it is amazing! My hair is naturally wavy and with this product I am able to feel confident with my hair down showing off my wavy hair!

January 07, 2017

This mousse leaves my hair ultra curly with shine as well. It adds the texture without being too crunchy feeling . I would definetly recommend it for anyone with curly hair.

September 05, 2016

For curly girls that don't mind your curls being crunchy, this mousse helps to keep your curls, but don't think it will be soft and shiny. My hair is too volumous and with this mousse helped it to be a little bit controlled.

December 17, 2015

I have been using Pantene mousse for curls for years. Yes, they changed the format and most likely the product itself, but it never mattered because it still does wonders with my hair. Yes, there tons of good curly hair products on the market, unlike 25 years ago, but if you don't want to spend a lot and still want a good product, this is it.

0.7/5

December 04, 2015

I did not like mousse at all it left my hair feeling very sticky and hard to style,not worth the money

October 09, 2015

I have curly hair and it always looks like a frezzy mess when I wake up and when it's humid outside but with Pantene it really helps define my curls and take away the frizz

June 03, 2015

I love this for my hair. Beautiful..

May 05, 2015

I have naturally curly hair,and this product gives me the extra curls I look for, for a night on the town. Definitely do recommend this product for enhanced curls!