Pantene Curl Shaping Gel Reviews

Ranked #1943 out of 2453 in Hair Care

Pantene Curly Hair Series Curl Shaping Gel can be used in wet or damp hair to define curls and protect styles from frizz. The customized styling and shaping gel formula boosts curls for healthy volume that is extra soft and shielded from humidity.Pantene's customized styling gel tames frizz and fly-aways, resulting in soft, healthy curls. Advanced, fast-acting polymers help provide moldable support for curly hair?€™s structure, allowing you to add definition and shape to your style.How to use:Start by dispensing styling gel and spreading in palms, work through hair from roots to tips. Scrunch and twist your curls for relaxed definition when air-drying, or use a diffuser to shape curls when blow-drying.

November 19, 2016

I've had a hard time trying to find a gel that would work for my curls and wouldn't leave a greasy feeling. I love this gel! I even use it on my toddler when we have pictures and it leaves her hair feeling fresh

September 20, 2016

The curl gel does exactly what I would hope for. It doesn't make your hair firm/crusty and keeps the curls in all day. Just need to be available in a larger bottle. I love this product.

August 04, 2016

I've tried so many products for my curly hair. So many are expensive! This was one of the cheapest products for curly hair, but it works great and I only need a little amount. This bottle lasts me at least a month!

May 18, 2015

Love this product to help set my natural curls, also smells great, not a heavy sticky product.

June 14, 2014

I love this product ecspically since I do wash and go very often this gels works perfectly for my curls for a very affordable price

November 05, 2012

Gotta admit it, using aerosol foams to "scrunch" my hair only made it crunchy and greasy looking. The Pantene Curl Shaping Gel actually held my curly/wazy hair instead crisping it into wirey looking strings. While I go through a bottle a little more quickly than i'd like for what you have to pay for it, it's the best curling product i've found. Great to use for thicker hair!

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic