• Pantene Expert Collection Pro-V Advanced+ Keratin Repair Split End Fuser

Pantene Expert Collection Pro-V Advanced+ Keratin Repair Split End Fuser Reviews

Ranked #433 out of 2555 in Hair Care

March 12, 2017

I use this product as part of my regular hair styling routine. It is very effective, and I find the smell to be amazing! I will definitely continue to it!

February 26, 2017

J'ai de beaux cheveux luisant et en bonne santé et je peu en effet dire que c'est grâce a ce produit. En plus d'avoir un prix qui est abordable il contient beaucoup de produit soit 3.3 fl. oz. Le parfum est agréable et il laisse une belle sensation sur le cheveux sans trop alourdir. J'ai senti une grande différence quand je dois sécher mes cheveux ou les passer au fer plat. il ne se brise pas et je les sens tres résistant. Je l'ai tellement aimé en fait que j'en ai racheter une bouteille meme si la mienne était pleine. rien de négatif a dire. La seule chose a penser est de ne pas utiliser trop de revitalisant car le cheveux va être trop imbibé de produit et sa risque de les rendrent gras et lourd.

June 20, 2016

I was surprised to find I really like this stuff! I found the smell a bit chemically but bearable. I have very long, very dry hair and I applied 3-4 pumps to wet hair - meaning this little jar doesn't last much more than a month. But at

April 01, 2016

I purchased this as part of a Limited Edition Topbox set and I was pleasantly surprised! I didn't have very high expectations for this but I think it worked great on my hair. It smells amazing and after applying to wet hair it leaves my hair feeling really soft and less frizzy! II would consider repurchasing this in the future.

January 21, 2016

I received this as a sample and enjoyed it so much that I have since purchased it. I applied it to damp hair and it left my hair really sleek and smooth without the heaviness of using a oil product. I didn't use it on my roots because I find that most products will make your roots oily but this worked well and has a nice scent as well.

January 18, 2016

Together the shampoo and conditioner are amazing! Smells really good and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It fights damages making it feel more healthy.

October 08, 2015

Works super well!!! just don't use too much lol

September 30, 2015

I love the way my hair feels when I use this product

July 04, 2015

I have really long hair and constantly trying to grow it longer. To prevent split ends i decided to try this product. I dont think it really helps prevent them but it does keep the hair very moisturizer so by reducing product use it could prevent them from happening faster. It is thick but it smells amazing in my hair. It leaves my hair soft and easily lets me brush through tangles. I like the product.

June 23, 2015

I Love Pantene, my hair feels soft and smooth, every time!!
    Recently I've added the Pro-V Advanced+ Keratin Repair Split-End Fuser to my collection and so far I'm loving it!! My hair is healthier and shinier.. (but only when I alternate between Pantene and another brand) I can't stick to the same hair products, they tend to be less effective when used too often.
    To Each Their Own :) I'm happy with Pantene every couple of days anyways!!! :))

What's Your Favorite?