4.1/5
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

The silicone-free formula is designed to remove residue and heavy build-up while leaving hair with full body and natural movement.  It conditions to nourish but also rinses cleanly to leave hair feeling fresh and light.

Try it with:
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioner
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioning Shake

October 15, 2017

tres bon shanpoin

je l ai adore et en plus, la santeur est tres bonne et il est tres efficace aussi il rend les cheveux tres doux et je l adore et c est sur que je vais l acheter.

1.7/5

October 14, 2017

Don't use if you have dry hair

My daughter who is 13 wanted use Pantene Shampoo because all of her friends use it. My daughter has dry hair, it made it even more dry and her hair was hard to brush through. Never use again

April 21, 2017

Pantene products remember me my youngest times. It was the only products my mom was using when washing my hair, and my brother's hair. I'm still using them 20 years lather. It's soft, and lathers well in the hair. It keeps the hair healthy, and shiny. The smell is also really pleasant for all genders. I recommend it to anyone.

March 10, 2017

My favorite fragrances are Pantene Products...They always leave your hair silky and smooth and smelling great!!! Our whole family uses it with no complaints :)

0.8/5

January 19, 2017

Well this shampoo says "Aqua Light" but all it did to my hair, like all pantene products, is weight it down and make it super hard to manage when I switched back to a good shampoo.

November 28, 2016

Finally! A shampoo that does not leave my stick-straight hair limp and greasy. I use this shampoo with the conditioner and I am not a grease ball. I highly recommend for those with straight, fine hair. Awesome product.

2.0/5

October 14, 2016

i recently received a sample of this shampoo and i thought it smelled nice and lathered up really great ....how ever my hair felt like straw after wards ... its ok if you use with a conditioner .but for a light shampoo my hair felt stripped and like straw ..i also had fly aways all day

October 14, 2016

Laisse mes cheveux lisse et soyeux , j'aime bien au quotidien. Gros format et donne odeur comme tout les produit pantene. Je le recommande assurément.

September 22, 2016

This shampoo is great! It cleans your hair and leaves it smelling loving. I also notice that my hair is softer and has body. I will repurchase again..

September 21, 2016

I tried this product and it worked well at cleansing my hair but could have used more moisturization
    I would use it but the conditioner would be very moisturizing