3.9/5
Pantene Pro v blends charcoal shampoo Reviews
#337 in Shampoo

June 17, 2019

Works well, shiny, clean hair.

Hair type: Short, thick, naturally wavy, brunette greying (aging) hair.

After a recent bad experience with another scent of this sulfate-free shampoo (Rose Water) and other sulfate-free brands, I had become sure that my hair just didn’t react well to sulfate-free products. Well, colour me surprised because this shampoo (and the conditioner I used it with) actually did work well with my hair!

My hair was left smooth, but not limp, with a good amount of shine and no fuzz. I feel like maybe the Rosewater was more intended for dry hair and this charcoal version is better for normal type hair.

In terms of texture and scent, it’s very similar to the Rosewater range, a generic sweet scent, but it’s slightly less sweet. The pump-action bottle is easy to use and very appreciated.

I would recommend this for normal type hair and will definitely use it again.

1.8/5

May 02, 2019

Well, it certainly does clarify...both the good and bad

This is absolutely the most drying shampoo I have ever used. It felt like my comb would break after using this. I understand that it is meant to clarify but I don’t think clarifying means stripping the hair of literally everything. Thoroughly disappointed, although I do believe that if there were a severe buildup on the scalp, this would for sure break it down. Not for the average clarifying shampoo seeker, especially not for those that require extra moisture or want hydrated curls.

March 20, 2019

I would buy this again.

I would buy this product again but I would continue experimenting with other conditioners as well. My hair feels very smooth and silky after use, but I feel it gets oily faster too.

March 06, 2019

Love it

Okay so I decided to buy Pantene charcoal shampoo well First off ladies made my hair dye fade who was a bonus because im trying to get this blue out my hair, second it made my scalp feel great no more itchy dry scalp and it made my hair so soft and clean.love the pump action bottle you can have a tiny bit or a little bit.Price was good as i got it on sale 2 for 9.99 .Works well and leathers up nice with well water and smells great .. Thanks Pantene p.s of you don't want your hair dye to fade quick don't use this.