Pantene Pro-V Style Classic Touchable Hairspray

Pantene Pro-V Style Classic Touchable Hairspray Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #171 out of 181 in Hairspray

May 30, 2017

This Pantene touchable hairspray is awesome. Not only does it flexibly hold my hairstyle, it isn't hard and crunchy when touched and I can easily brush it out at the end of the day. The next morning, I can restyle without washing my hair and touch up with more spray.

May 30, 2017

I have tried every hairspray out there and I always come back to pantene. Not only because I wash my hair with pantene but because this hairspray does exactly what a good hairspray should, provides long lasting hold and tames my dreaded FlyAway's, without the gross crunchy effect that most others give. So my hair actually FEELS as good as it looks! Best of all its affordable, my hair would be a nightmare without pantenes hair products.

January 06, 2017

I like this Hairspray. It is lightweight and effective. It doesn't make your hair feel heavy or dirty, it doesn't leave a residue and smells very nice.

January 08, 2016

Hi there I have long thick hair( I have bangs in front) I bought #3 strength hairspray and found it didn't hold my hair/bangs well at all. But I bought the #5 strongest strength and it did work and hold very well.You do have to hold it 8-12 inches away or dried white hairspray does can be seen! I will say I had a good experience with other Pantene products!

0.8/5

December 10, 2015

I wasn't impressed with this hair spray,it just didn't hold my style very long,kind of disappointed

September 15, 2008

Even though I only use hairspray on my bangs, I still want it to work well. Humidity wreaks havoc on my hair, so it is difficult to find something that will keep them in place, escpecially a non-aerosol product. Also, if I can find a spray that seems to hold them well, they usually end up flaking. My mother had been using this particular product and was at her house one afternoon and used it. I really liked it. It held my hair in place very well, I didn't have to use a ton of the spray, there was no flaking and it had a very pleasant smell. I am still using the product to date and it is still working great. From time to time, I forget that it works well and over spray and it becomes a bit heavy and may even flake a bit. This is my fault, though. Like I said, it works very well with a small amount of spray.