Good

Pantene Pro-V Style Classic Touchable Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 168 in Hairspray

January 06, 2017

I like this Hairspray. It is lightweight and effective. It doesn't make your hair feel heavy or dirty, it doesn't leave a residue and smells very nice.

January 08, 2016

Hi there I have long thick hair( I have bangs in front) I bought #3 strength hairspray and found it didn't hold my hair/bangs well at all. But I bought the #5 strongest strength and it did work and hold very well.You do have to hold it 8-12 inches away or dried white hairspray does can be seen! I will say I had a good experience with other Pantene products!

December 10, 2015

I wasn't impressed with this hair spray,it just didn't hold my style very long,kind of disappointed

September 15, 2008

Even though I only use hairspray on my bangs, I still want it to work well. Humidity wreaks havoc on my hair, so it is difficult to find something that will keep them in place, escpecially a non-aerosol product. Also, if I can find a spray that seems to hold them well, they usually end up flaking. My mother had been using this particular product and was at her house one afternoon and used it. I really liked it. It held my hair in place very well, I didn't have to use a ton of the spray, there was no flaking and it had a very pleasant smell. I am still using the product to date and it is still working great. From time to time, I forget that it works well and over spray and it becomes a bit heavy and may even flake a bit. This is my fault, though. Like I said, it works very well with a small amount of spray.