Pantene Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo

Pantene Repair & Protect Miracle Repairing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 1144 in Shampoo

July 06, 2017

Works amazing

I've tried this for two weeks approximately and already see incredible changes in my hair the three minute repair conditioner works amazing with the shampoo!! try it and fall in love what's even better is it isn't even costly

March 30, 2017

I love this shampoo. I first tried it while I was at the spa with a friend. I had forgotten my shampoo and used hers. I instantly fell in love. I went out and bought it the next day! It smells so good and leaves my hair soft and smooth. It doesn't weigh it down and leaves it with a nice shine. I definitely would recommend this shampoo.

March 03, 2017

After a week using with the shampoo and conditioner, my hair feels soft and does not knot as badly as before. It is very thick, i had to use an old bottle and mix with water to use in order to get it through my hair, but that also makes it last much longer. They definitely do what theyre supposed to!

January 06, 2017

I received a free sample of this product and after using it I would definitely try. Has a nice scent and cleans my oily hair well. Also repairs my colour treated hair. Very happy with product

April 01, 2016

This is a good shampoo. It smells good, lathers really well and does a good job of cleaning my hair. I don't really know if it has any 'miracle repair and protecting' affects but it is a good everyday, affordable shampoo.

November 30, 2015

This is a nice shampoo. It makes my hair soft and flowy. Not sure about the repairing and protecting. Didn't really see much of a difference, but I only had a travel size bottle to use.

July 06, 2015

I was very greasy hair and when I use this shampoo my hair looks amazing and clean all day long, this shampoo smells great and makes your hair shiny

2.7/5

June 12, 2015

It was more of a liquid then I prefer. I like gel better. As far as a lather there was not much at all. The scent was pleasant. I am on the fence with this one because I have long hair and perhaps it would work better with shorter hair. Therefore I have not given it a thumbs down.

June 10, 2015

i have only used it once from a sample and noticed a difference for the better already. Highly recommend

March 14, 2015

At 26 years ild i have had every color of hair imaginable!!! We all know how damaging colir is to our hair! Expecially if you are going from brown to blond to black then pink! I was losing hair in the shiwer by the handful! Pantene repair and protect saved my hair and i actually have a silky shiny head if hair!!! Give it a try you wont regret it!!!!!