Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny Serum Reviews

Good - 0
    2.8/5

January 14, 2018

meh!

The price is perfect for people on a budget or dont want to spend alot. the product itself is heavy and oily. I would not recommend as my number one go too

January 05, 2018

Amazing product

Love this product. It works wonders for my frizzy hair. A little product goes a long way. If you over do it it will leave your hair greasy since its is a serm. I notice my hair is less fuzzy and is better manageable. My hair feels smooth and healthy.

October 08, 2017

Great Scent!

Hi there,

This was my first time using Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny Serum. It has an awesome yummy fruity scent. I seemed to need quite a bit in order to make an impact on my thick, long Colour Treated Hair which was also pre-lightened. My hair was tricky. It would work amazing on regular hair!

March 01, 2015

I don't even recall what I pay for this, and I don't even care. It lasts me a long time and a little goes a long way. I have a perm, and a pump of this serum with a curl activator gel is the cat's meow. Even when I straighten my hair, this adds a sleek shine, nice smell, and doesn't weigh anything down or make it greasy. Love love love it.