Paw patrol 2 in 1 conditioning shampoo Reviews

July 25, 2020
    Texas, United States

great!my kids love it!!

my kids love it!and has a great smell to it,its now our favorite,highly recommend ,will definitely purchase this again and again!!my son’s just cant over it!!you will love it as much as our family does!!!!

July 23, 2020
    United States

Great fun shampoo

My kids love it helps wash and condition and come in their favorite characters I would recommend to anyone whose kids love paw patrol and want to help cut down time

July 23, 2020

Pretty good

I bought this because my kid loves paw patrol so much. I wasn't expecting much bit it does as good of a job as bigger brands. Smells good as well.....

July 11, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Paw patrol bath time yayyyy

My 3 year old is usually difficult to get in the bath. However using paw patrol 2 in 1 conditioning shampoo made it something for him to look forward to since he loves paw patrol! Plus it worked well for his hair! We will definitely be buying more!

May 05, 2020

Great product!

This shampoo is really awesome, it leaves my daughters hair feeling so soft. She loves that it's paw patrol, plus the smell is amazing! Thanks for making a great product! I have recommended this to my family and Friends.

2.0/5

October 24, 2019
    United States

Smell is strange

We were given the paw patrol skye 2 in 1 conditioner for a bday gift. The smell is odd and I dont find it appealing. My kids like to use it still and sometimes it's used like bubble bath. The idea is good, just the smell needs improved.

September 12, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great kids product

The paw patrol 2 in 1 shampoo is awesome for little ones. She loves the characters and I love that its tear free and gentle. Plus side it smells amazing

August 26, 2019

Smells great

Lathers pretty well and smells great. I really can't complain about the price. I use this for quick wash downs for my boys and they seem to like it alot.

August 06, 2019
    New York, United States

My son loved it

I would absolutely buy the paw patrol 2 in 1 conditioning shampoo. It worked so well and my son loved that it was paw patrol so he didnt complain when it was time to wash his hair

August 06, 2019
    California, United States

Very good smelling shampoo

Kids love this stuff. After a bath, they come out smelling fantastic and are clean as be. The smell is so good you can smell it a mile away. Highly recommend if you have kids that love to play in dirt!