PC blue menu sparkling water - lemon
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

PC blue menu sparkling water - lemon Reviews

4.6/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
10 reviews
Ranked #10 out of 57 in Carbonated Water

    4.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 25, 2017

    Perfect substitue for pop when you just want something fizzy

    This is quickly becoming a staple in my household. Both unflavoured and the lemon flavour varieties.

    I rarely drink pop (avoiding artificial ingredients, excess sugar, and aspartame), and still sometimes want something that feels like a "treat", without those ingredients. This nicely fits the bill. I like it better than Canada Dry Lemon/lime Club Soda, which was my previous staple beverage.

    The price is good, and the taste is great - it is not too strong, or artificial.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 13, 2017

    I have cut out pop and still sometimes need and crave that fizz!

    I don't find soda waters that different usually from each other so in terms of price, this one takes the cake!
    The price is good, and the taste is great. I like the lemon flavour the best, it is not strong, but perfect!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 07, 2017

    I have drank many sparking waters before but this is by far the best one I have had. The price is much less expensive compared to non PC brands and the taste is better too.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 28, 2017

    Je suis une accro à l'eau gazéifiée depuis plusieurs années. Je dois boire une caisse de 12 cannettes aux deux jours minimum. J'ai donc testé plusieurs marques avec les années et j'ai été très surprise lorsque j'ai goûté pour la première fois à l'au PC Blue Menu. C'est sans aucun doute ma préféré, je la trouve vraiment bien équilibré en terme de saveur et de gaz. En plus, elle est généralement moins cher que les marques populaires. Ça vaut vraiment la peine de l'essayer. Les saveurs de citron et de lime sont mes préférées.

    Updated On: February 28, 2017

    Je suis une accro d'eau gazéifiée depuis plusieurs années. Je dois boire une caisse de 12 cannettes aux deux jours minimum. J'ai donc testé plusieurs marques avec les années et j'ai été très surprise lorsque j'ai goûté pour la première fois à l'eau PC Blue Menu. C'est sans aucun doute ma préférée, je la trouve vraiment bien équilibré en terme de saveur et de gaz. En plus, elle est généralement moins cher que les marques populaires. Ça vaut vraiment la peine de l'essayer. Les saveurs de citron et de lime sont mes préférées.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 14, 2016

    Very impressed with pc brand; tastes great, is bubbly and well priced. Frequently purchased.

    If you don't have a pc store near you, you can find this product at shoppers drug mart.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 06, 2016

    I love this carbonated water. It has more bubbles than pellegrino and stays carbonated longer than even perrier. Cheaper and a much better product than most high end sparkling waters. Highly recomend!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 21, 2016

    I love sparkling water, but the different PC Blue Menu waters are probably some of the best! They have no sodium, no calories and no asparthame, BUT you get a really nice flavour!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 05, 2016

    I always love a glass of gazified water but this one I really like! It has a lot of bubbles! Just like pop but none of the calories or sodium! You gotta try this!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.7/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 10, 2016

    I love the PC blue menu sparkling water as it is so refreshing and quenches my thirst. I love that it does not contain sodium or sugar. The lemon flavour is very good, although the orange is probably my favourite.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 25, 2016

    I like drinking carbonated water better than still. While I like all the German brands, they can get expensive. So I buy the PC brand when it is .99 cents. They have a few different flavours. My favourite of theirs is lemon. So crisp and freshing.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.