Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 18, 2018

yes please

my dog adores these oh so much. the only problem i find that for some reason it's a little too big for his tiny mouth and he struggles to eat it all sometimes

December 06, 2018

Dogs love these

Both My dog absolutely loves these! Double win for me!this product helps keep their teeth heathy and the dogs love them! My older dog hates bones and anything lol she so picky. But she loves these denta sticks!

October 26, 2018

Enjoy the treat

My dogs love this treat they eat them all day if I let them .they help there teeth an make them look so white this is good product yes i would buy them again

October 18, 2018

Our Dog loves these!

Our dog enjoys having new treats that aren’t the usual go-to and Dentastix does the trick. Knowing they aren’t just a great treat, but they are also good for his teeth makes me a happy dog owner.

October 13, 2018

Hit or miss

My dogs are extremely fusst, they either love something or hate it. Half of my dogs love it, the other half hate it. The ones who love it have amazing looking teeth and their breath isnt so stinky.

October 10, 2018

Time consuming

My pugs can chew on dentastix for hours. It keeps them busy and helps clean up their mouths. Win win for me. Plus they seem to love them, so win for them too.

October 02, 2018

They really work!

Both of my dogs absokutely live these Pedigree Dentastix Dog Treats! My larger dog gets one before bed and my smaller dog gets a half before bed. They both look forward to their nightly teeth cleaning. All i have to say is...You Want Your Dentastix? And they both tilt their head and come running in the kitchen and sit instantly. They both eat theirs right next to each other and afterwards they can both have their kiss goodnight and their breath smells great! I noticed i stopped using these for a week and their teeth started to get yellow and thats not normal for my dogs because their teeth are super white because i even floss their teeth and use a doggy toothbrush along with the Pedigree Dentastix. But after a week i went back to their usual Dentastix and their teeth became whiter in a few days! Unbelievable Results!!!!

September 25, 2018

Dogs Love These!

My dogs love Pedigree Dentastix Dog Treats! They get all excited when I bring them home from the store. They smell them in the bag right away! It helps freshen their breath and keeps their teeth clean, too!

September 24, 2018

Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

I found my collie eating a crayon yesterday. I forgot to get his Pedigree DentaStix at the store this week. Sorry Hans. (That's my dog's name). He does chew them a little too fast though. Maybe the company should make harder ones and soft ones just like our tooth brushes. I'd buy both for Hans.

September 20, 2018

Dentastix

My puppers love Pedigree Dentstix. I buy the large ones. They like all the flavors and it gives them something to chew on and cleans their teeth. Great treat to give to the doggies.