Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 08, 2019

I will continue to buy this product.

My dogs love these! I love that it helps prevent plaque and tartar buildup but they both enjoy them and devour them up! I will keep buying this product.

February 08, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

my dogs love this product, they enjoy chewing on it and it cleans their theeths at the same time. They enjoy having it and I enjoy the fact that it does not make a mess

January 24, 2019

My dog loves these.

I wanted to try these for my pup to help keep her back teeth clean. I have to say I'm impressed, they definitely keep her back teeth clean and helps with her breath too.

January 24, 2019

Mon chihuahua adore

Mon chien adore moi un peu moins car il le machouille partout on peu le retrouver dans le lit sur le canapé ou alors on marche dessus la nuit un enfer mais je continue à lui prendre pour son plaisir à lui il est tellement heureux quand je lui en donne un.

January 21, 2019

Doggie loves Dentastix

My dog Rocky loves Dentastix. Helps to make his breath smell much better. Keeps him occupied with something to chew. Is a great treat that I trust to give him.

January 11, 2019

My Fur Babys

My Fur kids love these for a snack any time of the day. When I go away and can't take my Fur Kid's. I put them in there kennels with 1 each. I also cut them into small pieces as a training reward.

December 18, 2018

yes please

my dog adores these oh so much. the only problem i find that for some reason it's a little too big for his tiny mouth and he struggles to eat it all sometimes

December 06, 2018

Dogs love these

Both My dog absolutely loves these! Double win for me!this product helps keep their teeth heathy and the dogs love them! My older dog hates bones and anything lol she so picky. But she loves these denta sticks!

October 26, 2018

Enjoy the treat

My dogs love this treat they eat them all day if I let them .they help there teeth an make them look so white this is good product yes i would buy them again

October 18, 2018

Our Dog loves these!

Our dog enjoys having new treats that aren’t the usual go-to and Dentastix does the trick. Knowing they aren’t just a great treat, but they are also good for his teeth makes me a happy dog owner.