Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 24, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Hmm

I’ve heard bad things about these, a friends dog used to have them all the time and the vet said they were actually destroying his gums. I have gave them to my dog and he loves them but he often gets a funny tummy after

October 24, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

My doggy loves them

My dog loves these treats and what’s better it cleaning his teeth the same time which is good as he’s getting older now and we need to be looking after his teeth

October 08, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Good but pricey

I give these to my collie a few times a week and they have helped to combat his bad breathe and his teeth are looking good. The downside to me is that they’re pricey and I’d like to be able to give them to my boy daily but the bill would be too much! My dog loves them and chomps down instantly.

October 06, 2019

Vet always gives our dogs teeth compliments

I give two of these dentastix to my beagle Sasha a week. She absolutely loves them and has no digestive issues with them either. Our vet always compliments her oral health which has encouraged me to keep buying them for her.

October 03, 2019

Use them every day!

My dog loves these. They do help to cut down on his stinky breath. I buy them and give him one daily since they help, but definitely are not as effective as I was hoping.

October 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My dog enjoyed these

My dog enjoyed these.
    They helped keep his teeth clean and his breath fresh and i didnt have to worry about him chocking
    They are a good price and a nice size

October 01, 2019

Dentastix is amazing

Received Dentastix from a friend to see if my dog would try them. Well I gave her one and she went to town on it. Loved loved loved it sat there chewing it till it was done.

September 07, 2019
    Puerto Rico

The perfect treat to start the day

I've been giving these treats to my dogs for many years. They help to maintain a clean and fresh breath. If I forget they will stand in front of the counter top where I stored them.

September 03, 2019

My pup loves to munch on these!

My pup loves to munch on these as a treat- I sometimes give her one when I am leaving her alone at home to compensate for the feelings of guilt. However, they do not seem to be a sufficient dental care tool so if you are looking for a product that will be good enough to do the job completely, this isnt it.

August 20, 2019

my babies love this one

my pups love this treat, its their favourite snack and it keeps their teeth and breath fresh and clean! i always buy this when i find a coupon for it, its the only treat ill buy fir them