PENATEN Original Medicated Cream Reviews

This German-made product has successfully treated diaper rashes, sunburns, scalds, dermatitis and the relief of itching due to eczema for decades. Also used to relieve heat and perspiration rashes.

2.2/5

June 21, 2017

Diaper rash got worse

My friend told me to buy this as it worked for her son but it did not do anything for my boy . In fact, it seemed to spread more. Its thick and white so its hard to blend properly. My friend then told me that it stopped working for her. I wished i had waited to buy it on sale as i bought it at full pop and it was a waste of 15 bucks!

June 18, 2017

Love it!

I've been using this on my baby girl for 9 months now and she hasn't had a single diaper rash. Great value as a tin lasts me 6 months! I wouldn't even think of buying anything else.

June 07, 2017

This diaper rash cream really helped clear up the rash on my baby daughter's bottom. It applied nice and thick, covering the area well. Just a little bit went a long way.

June 07, 2017

I love this rash cream. My mom recommend this to me after trying others with my newborn and this cleared up his rash within a couple days ! Would highly recommend this for new moms for quick results.

May 29, 2017

Amazing product. works amazing for everything from diaper rashes, mild irritation, on babies and adults. had a nice but very subtle smell and lasts so well.

May 17, 2017

After trying numerous types of diaper creams for a horrible diaper rash this one worked the best. It adhered to the worst parts of the rash and didn't just wipe off.

May 15, 2017

C'est une tres bonne creme dependemment de la peau de bebe....pour en avoir essayer une tonne avec les petits de la garderie et mes enfants je dois dire qu'il y en a qui pourrais mieux fonctionner mais elle fonctionne bien en general si les fesses ne sont pas 'amocher'

May 11, 2017

J'ai toujours utilisé la crème Penaten pour mes enfants. Mon enfant a eu souvent des irritations et en utilisant le produit, les irrtiations disparaissent rapidement. Je l'ai aussi utilisé lorsque mon enfant a eu de l'ezcema et cela a aidé grandement à calmer les démangeaisons. Elle est efficace et agit rapidement. Toutefois, la crème est collante et salisante. Il faut bien se laver les mains par la suite.

May 09, 2017

I dont have any kids to use this on, but I actually use it on myself with my pimples. Once they have popped I find this product takes down the redness and swelling. Only downfall is that it's very visible on your face.

May 07, 2017

THE BEST DIAPER RASH CREAM/TREATMENT I HAVE EVER USED FOR MY BABY.
    Pentane does wonders for baby's bottoms and I 100% suggest using this product for your baby.