Philadelphia Sour Cream and Onion Dip
Good

Philadelphia Sour Cream and Onion Dip Reviews

Ranked #2290 out of 2372 in Grocery

May 30, 2017

One of my favourite dips. I love the Philadelphia brand cream cheese and that is why I love this dip. Sour cream and onion is one of my favourite flavour combinations so this is perfect for a snack!

April 22, 2017

Mmmm the onion and dill pickle dips are my top picks! Packed full of flavour and really creamy. Fantastic with plain chips or a varitey of veggies. The onion dip is delicious with celery & carrots!

April 22, 2017

This dip is really good ,it's great with chips and veggies,love this when family comes for dinner or when having a party ,don't care for the hit dips but love the dill pickle and onion

2.0/5

July 07, 2014

I love dips with my chips,celery and carrots. I bought the french onion because the stocker recommended it. It was disgusting! very runny and a bland flavor. I had 2 bites from it then gave it to my mother!

September 29, 2013

It is good love it with Veg and chips. Will always buy again

January 01, 2013

Philadelphia Sour Cream and Onion Dip is the best dip for dipping regular potatoe chips into. It is creamy with little pieces of cut up onion in it. We also use it as a vegetable dip. It is well worth $3.99 at Walmart.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge