• Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese

Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1562 out of 2380 in Grocery

July 13, 2017

Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese

The Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese is much easier to use than the original cream cheese! Its very easy to spread or to use as a dip. It also comes in a variety of flavors. This one is great to spread on flavored crackers, so yummy!

July 01, 2017

Delicious whipped spreadable cream cheese.

I absolutely love this delicious whipped spreadable cream cheese. Its much easier to spread than the original cream cheese and in my opinion tastes better. Whether its on a bagel, toast a sandwich or crackers it tastes great. I can't wait to try the other flavors available.

June 06, 2017

We love bagels and cream cheese and we love this Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese. It is so easy to spread , has a nice fluffy mousse like texture and tastes great. . We will definitely be buying this. I will also look for the other flavors. I really like this product and would recommend to everyone.

September 05, 2016

i love this ! its light and creamy and i put it on toasted bagels ,bagut bread ,in my mashed potatoes and on my fruit!!! its so good and goes good on anything!!

September 05, 2016

It's whipped so its less calories due to the added bubbles of air. The texture is amazing. I really prefer it to the heavy cream cheese it feels a lot lighter.

March 20, 2016

Amazing on toast! I love cream cheese, but don't always want a bagel and this product has allowed me to have the cream cheese I love on any bread I want. The product is easy to spread on any bread, and has the same great taste as regular cream cheese. I hope that there will be additional savory flavored introduced as I would like more variety other than just plain.

February 10, 2016

This cream cheese is so lift and fluffy. It spreads so well on toast and on crackers. I use it alot in recipes as well. It tastes so good and I usually always keep one of these containers in the fridge.

February 10, 2016

This is absolutely the best thing ever
    It spreads so easy on toast or bread without leaving those dimples in your bread like the regular cream cheese. It's part of my breakfast almost daily.

July 09, 2015

Cream cheese is really light and fluffy, spreads easily and full of flavour. Usually buy when on sale

May 14, 2015

My family absolutely loves this on everything. Not the healthiest choice but tastes awesome with bbq chips. It's great that it is now sold in a larger size which is great for family gatherings. So much lighter tasting than the regular. This has become a staple in our household.