pHisoderm CLEAN Sensitive Skin Cream Facial Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser suitable for most skin types, especially sensitive skin with chronic conditions such as Eczema and Rosacea, normal to dry, and mature skin.

This light foaming cleanser is rich in Aloe Vera and Vitamin E with a Sunflower Seed Oil base for gentle cleansing. Symcalmin® (naturally found in oats) is a key ingredient to help reduce skin redness, inflammation, and itch; leaving your skin feeling refreshed, bright and hydrated. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin, clarity, and texture.

Great on sensitive skin

Love, love, love it! I have sensitive skin and this one doesn't cause any flare ups. The cleansing foam is an excellent cleanser. My skin feels nice and clean after every use.

pHisoderm CLEAN Sensitive Skin Cream Cleanser

The pHisoderm CLEAN Sensitive Skin Cream Cleanser is amazing! I have combination skin and this fragrance free cleanser managed to remove the oil from my face without making it feel dry. I also like that this cleanser is sulphate and parabem free as well as affordable; it is definitely a product I recommend to people with sensitive skin.

Fragrance free sensitive heaven

I love fragrance free because it will stop my skin from feeling irritated. I do feel the difference that my skin is smooth after use and there’s no heavy residue. They knocked it out of the park!

Gentle cleaner

Phisoderm - CLEAN Sensitive Skin Cream Cleanser is a really good cleaner. Phisoderm - CLEAN leaves your my skin feeling soothed, hydrated and refreshed. This cleaner is very gentle with my skin. It has made with natural ingredients that makes my face look brighter and cleaner and It does not leaves my skin feel dry or tight. It has a nice and soft texture and it rinses easy and doesn’t leaves any residue. It is fragrance free.
    #freeproduct

April 25, 2022

Hydration for sensitive skin? Yes please!

I have fairly sensitive skin and all the cleansers I have tried that claim to be for sensitive skin don't cut it. This one is a game changer! This unscented cleaner cleanses my skin without stripping its natural oils and leaving my skin dry which others normally do. My skin felt hydrated, clean and fresh. After using this product for a few days I can already feel the difference. I've had less pimples and less dry skin. At this price it's a no brainer! Go get yours now!

1.0/5

Ahhh no thanks!

Received this Phisoderm Clean
    Gentle and Mild for Sensitive Skin Milk
    Cleaner from @ChickAdvisor as part of the
    Earth Month Eco Box for my complete honest
    review. Well, I did not like it at all. I found the
    milky consistency too watery and after
    washing my face it still didn't feel the fresh
    and clean feel you normally get after washing
    your face. There was no scent at all, I do
    appreciate a scent, even a little bit of a scent.
    I will give the face cleanser points for no
    irritation be it is for sensitive skin, no issues
    on my face at all. Also points for no parabins
    or sulfates. So for me personally, a no.

April 25, 2022

Perfect morning face wash.

I love this face wash for the morning, my face still feels nice and hydrated after i use it. It has no smell, great ingredients that isn’t harsh. It didn’t break me out at all. I would recommend it!

Fragrance free and natural

I really like that this facial cleanser is fragrance free. It is perfect for sensitive skin, and for those who are sensitive to scent as well. It is a liquid cream consistency and applies easily and washes off easily. I thought that it did a good job cleansing, but I found that my face was a bit dry after using it. So would need to apply a lotion after.

Didn’t bother my skin.

It’s pretty good stuff for my sensitive skin, not sure how important the ph balance on your face is but it never hurts to learn or try hey! I use it before I go to bed and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight or dry.

April 24, 2022

pHisoderm® CLEAN Sensitive Skin Cream Cleanser

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I love that this is actually fragrance free, and super gentle. It removed my makeup very well, and didn't cause any breakouts, redness or irritations. This product is very affordable and a little amount goes a long way. It's a great value.