pHisoderm CLEAN Sensitive Skin Cream Facial Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser suitable for most skin types, especially sensitive skin with chronic conditions such as Eczema and Rosacea, normal to dry, and mature skin.

This light foaming cleanser is rich in Aloe Vera and Vitamin E with a Sunflower Seed Oil base for gentle cleansing. Symcalmin® (naturally found in oats) is a key ingredient to help reduce skin redness, inflammation, and itch; leaving your skin feeling refreshed, bright and hydrated. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin, clarity, and texture.

Moisturizing, But Could Be More Effective

The best thing about this product is that it is CLEAN - No fragrances, parabens, soap, alcohol, dyes, mineral oils, or sulfates. It is also dermatologist tested.

Unfortunately for me, I found I had to scrub a bit harder OR use a secondary cleaning product after the first few uses because it was not removing everything. The caveat could be this because it is designed NOT to strip your skin of its natural oils, which means it won't dry out your skin.

Luckily this product is very affordable, so if natural ingredients are important to you, this and a secondary cleaning product would work for you.

April 24, 2022

Nettoyeur efficace pour ma peau sensible

les ingrédients sont de type naturels ce qui laissent ma peau sensible s'adapte à cette crème. Ma grande fille l'a utilisé et elle l'a recommandé à ses amies. Cette crème est bonne aussi pour mon corps entier

Best natural cleanser

I have been using it for two weeks. It perfectly cleans my skin very well. It does not contains irritant like dyes & alcohol which is the best part. I did not notice any harsh reaction on my skin after using it. It is surly very gentle & mild cleanser. It has a very nice and pleasant scent. Good thing about this cleanser is that it also contains both salicylic Acid & Hyaluronic Acid which keeps the skin hydrated after cleansing. I definitely recommend it if you have dry and sensitive skin.

Gentle cleanser

My daughter tested this one out and really liked it. Having an option for a “clean” skincare product is important to me for my teenager. This one fit the bill and didn’t make her skin feel dry or tight

Sensitive skin cleanser

It's a great cleanser for sensitive skin and provides the correct hydration needed for the day. I didn't have any issue using it and would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin

Great Cleanser!

I received from @chickadvisor @butterly Earth month Eco box is the @phisodermcanada Sensitive Skin Cream Cleanser. I got this item for free in exchange for my honest review.

For reference my skin is dry but very sensitive which causes lots of redness in most areas of my face. This cleanser has no parade parabans, soap, perfume, alcohol, dyes or sulfates. I really like this cream cleanser, it's a very genter cleanser and it removes my makeup effortlessly without causing irritation to my skin. I did notice the redness in my cheeks is very minimal now. This cleanser leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated.

And the itch is gone!!

This product, I #gotitfree from chick advisor and butterly as part of the #productreviewclub to try and give my honest review!
    The @phisodermCanada gentle & mild Cream Cleanser for Sensitive Skin was part of the #chickadvisorecobox and I really like using this product.
    I use it only once a day, at night. It’s a cream cleanser, not thick but more runny. When I rinse anf pat my face dry, my face doesn’t feel tight or itchy at all. It feels smooth, hydrated and really nice/no itch. Usually I have temperamental combination/sensitive skin. My nose and forehead get dry and flaky and oily. Then my forehead and law line have my “itchy scratchies” but I hardly see or feel any of after I use this cleanser. I definitely recommend this product and will be purchasing it in the future. Thank you

gentle cleanser

I tried this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
    This cleanser comes in a practical dispenser; easy to use though I did not get much of a lather. It does it job and it is very gentle, leaving my skin smooth and hydrated: awesome!

April 23, 2022

skin feels good

The product works well . It leaves my skin soft after using it but at the same time , since it is scent free . there is smell from no scent which irritated me a lot .

April 23, 2022

Love!!!

I was very pleased with this cleanser and the effects it had on my skin were greatly noticeable. I didn't realize how badly my skin was reacting to other cleansers until I used this one! It is a gentle cleanse that leaves my face feeling freshly moisturized after using.