pHisoderm CLEAN Sensitive Skin Cream Facial Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser suitable for most skin types, especially sensitive skin with chronic conditions such as Eczema and Rosacea, normal to dry, and mature skin.

This light foaming cleanser is rich in Aloe Vera and Vitamin E with a Sunflower Seed Oil base for gentle cleansing. Symcalmin® (naturally found in oats) is a key ingredient to help reduce skin redness, inflammation, and itch; leaving your skin feeling refreshed, bright and hydrated. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin, clarity, and texture.

April 26, 2022

Good product but not for me

I really wanted to like this product but it just didnt work for me. I washed my face with it for a straight week to see results but only had an oily face after every wash with this cleanser. It is a good product with great ingredients but i had no luck with it.

April 25, 2022

Fragrance free and natural

I really like that this facial cleanser is fragrance free. It is perfect for sensitive skin, and for those who are sensitive to scent as well. It is a liquid cream consistency and applies easily and washes off easily. I thought that it did a good job cleansing, but I found that my face was a bit dry after using it. So would need to apply a lotion after.

April 23, 2022

skin feels good

The product works well . It leaves my skin soft after using it but at the same time , since it is scent free . there is smell from no scent which irritated me a lot .

April 21, 2022

Sudsy

I have used this on a daily basis and have noticed a slight change in my skin. My face feels a bit smoother and less acne. The scent is very light and smells clean. #gotitfree! @phisodermCanada

It was nothing special

I did not feel like I cleaned my face after I washed . I will say my eyes are a good test on how a product it as if it is too fragranced my eyes will burn and I did not have any reaction from my eyes so that is good. But I didn’t like it and I didn’t hate it. My skin is getting more sensitive with age but I think this would work better on people who are super sensitive

Gentle cream cleanser

I liked the soft texture of the cleanser and how it felt on my skin. It left my skin feeling soft and didn't dry it out. I love that there are no parabens, dyes, sulfates or fragrance. However, I could not get over the "smell" of the product. There is no fragrance but i could not get over the very unpleasant smell

Too runny

I wasted so much of this product due to its consistency, it's so runny. I appreciate a cleanser for sensitive skin but the formula of this one might need a little more work.

April 17, 2022

Worth a try ! Just not for me.

This product is great. I wanted to love it so hard, the problem was that even though it did exactly what it said, it did dry out my skin. That being said, if you have oily sensitive skin. This is totally your jam! It cleaned my face nicely. It was gentle and had no smell to it. All great and positive notes . It was a semi thick formula, it rinsed and lathered nicely. I had no residue or any issues washing it off. I just couldn’t get over how dry my face felt afterwards.
    Did my face feel clean? Yes.
    Did it do what it said? Yes.

It says it is great for exczema, rosacea and for normal to dry and mature skin. It is also rich in vitamin E, aloe vera and a sunflower seed oil base for gentle cleansing and symcalmin. This greatly surprises me that it just dried out my skin completely. I would give this a 7/10. Id recommend it, just not for me !

April 08, 2022

Great for sensitive skin!

I tend to have sensitive skin, so I'm always looking for all natural products that are affordable. I wouldn't use this all the time because I have acne prone skin.

April 07, 2022

cream cleanser

I love skin care and cleansers, was really nice to try this one out. Good ingredients.
    I will like to continue trying new products because this one didnt blow my mind.