pHisoderm CLEAN Sensitive Skin Cream Facial Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser suitable for most skin types, especially sensitive skin with chronic conditions such as Eczema and Rosacea, normal to dry, and mature skin.

This light foaming cleanser is rich in Aloe Vera and Vitamin E with a Sunflower Seed Oil base for gentle cleansing. Symcalmin® (naturally found in oats) is a key ingredient to help reduce skin redness, inflammation, and itch; leaving your skin feeling refreshed, bright and hydrated. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin, clarity, and texture.

April 25, 2022

Fragrance free sensitive heaven

I love fragrance free because it will stop my skin from feeling irritated. I do feel the difference that my skin is smooth after use and there’s no heavy residue. They knocked it out of the park!

April 24, 2022

Moisturizing, But Could Be More Effective

The best thing about this product is that it is CLEAN - No fragrances, parabens, soap, alcohol, dyes, mineral oils, or sulfates. It is also dermatologist tested.

Unfortunately for me, I found I had to scrub a bit harder OR use a secondary cleaning product after the first few uses because it was not removing everything. The caveat could be this because it is designed NOT to strip your skin of its natural oils, which means it won't dry out your skin.

Luckily this product is very affordable, so if natural ingredients are important to you, this and a secondary cleaning product would work for you.

April 24, 2022

And the itch is gone!!

This product, I #gotitfree from chick advisor and butterly as part of the #productreviewclub to try and give my honest review!
    The @phisodermCanada gentle & mild Cream Cleanser for Sensitive Skin was part of the #chickadvisorecobox and I really like using this product.
    I use it only once a day, at night. It’s a cream cleanser, not thick but more runny. When I rinse anf pat my face dry, my face doesn’t feel tight or itchy at all. It feels smooth, hydrated and really nice/no itch. Usually I have temperamental combination/sensitive skin. My nose and forehead get dry and flaky and oily. Then my forehead and law line have my “itchy scratchies” but I hardly see or feel any of after I use this cleanser. I definitely recommend this product and will be purchasing it in the future. Thank you

April 22, 2022

Good

This is good if you have sensitive skin or skin that it prone to acne flare ups from added fragrance. This is a nice and simple formula that does its job and doesn’t have any extra frills!

April 22, 2022

Great cleanser just don't use too much!

I got to try the pHisoderm Sensitive Skin Cream Cleanser as part of my Earth Month Eco Box. I have pretty sensitive skin that is extremely prone to dryness, flaking, and redness. This cleanser is unscented, which is key for sensitive skin. Be careful because it comes out really fast, and if you use too much it may strip your skin a bit. The key is to only use a drop! Once I figured out that a little goes a long way, this product has become a staple in my bedtime routine.

April 21, 2022

Clean and hydrated

I received this product for free in exchange of an honest review.
    It was the first time I used a cream based cleaning solution. I usually take facial soap.
    I wasn't sure about it at first because of the light foaming.
    After a few days, I noticed my skin was gently cleanse and well hydrated probably due to Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Sunflower Seed Oil.
    It also helped reduce my skin redness and itch.
    I will continue to use it to see if I am adding it to my everyday routine.

April 21, 2022

A good gentle cleanser

This is a very gentle cleanser that produces a small amount of foam. My skin feels nice and clean after but I definitely didn't notice a difference with the moisture level, or brightness in my skin. So what I dont really like about this cleanser is the key ingredients arent very high up on the ingredient list. Vitamin E is actually the last ingredient. So I could see why this is for sensitive skin as there is nothing in the ingredients list that would irritate the skin, there is also nothing in the ingredients list that wows me either. So overall I dont think this is a product for me. It still gave me a nice clean and I think it would be a great cleanser for those with sensitive skin.
    I just personally wouldn't repurchase.

April 20, 2022

Cleanser

This one is nice. One of the better cleansers i have tried and doesn't irritate my skin like so many others have. Will definitely add this to my regular purchase list

April 19, 2022

Foamy cleanser

I am usually a fan of foamy cleansers and this one is pretty foamy after massaging into my skin for a while. I have sensitive skin so was nervous about the ingredients but nothing to worry about this cleanser worked well on my skin. Overall I am happy with this cleanser.

April 18, 2022

Very gentle on the skin

This one is a great option for those who have sensitive skin like me. No fragrance, no harsh ingredients. I also like the texture. Not optiomal for removing makeup, but I use at my cleanser in the morning as it isn’t stripping. I don’t feel dry afterwards.