pHisoderm CLEAN Sensitive Skin Cream Facial Cleanser Reviews

A formulated clean, dermatologist-tested, and pH-balanced cleanser suitable for most skin types, especially sensitive skin with chronic conditions such as Eczema and Rosacea, normal to dry, and mature skin.

This light foaming cleanser is rich in Aloe Vera and Vitamin E with a Sunflower Seed Oil base for gentle cleansing. Symcalmin® (naturally found in oats) is a key ingredient to help reduce skin redness, inflammation, and itch; leaving your skin feeling refreshed, bright and hydrated. pHisoderm® is the expert in balancing skin to improve the overall health of your skin, clarity, and texture.

Great Cleanser

What a great cleanser! Left my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. Thank you to ChickAdvisor for allowing me to try Phisoderm Sensitive Cleanser for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

Very gentle on my skin

Made my skin feel smooth,nicely moisturized and clean.this product is paraben free,sundaresan free,alcohol free and fragrance free what more can you ask for.I have sensitive and after the first use I didn’t get breakout so highly recommended for sensitive skin People out there.

Sensitive skin can rest

This is a fantastic cleanser for those of us with easily angered skin! No fragrances, parabens, soap, alcohol, dyes, mineral oil, or sulfates keep from irritating, and the fact that it's pH balanced prevents that tight stretched out dry skin feel g after the skin drys after cleansing. I really enjoyed this product and will be looking for it when my sample runs out!

Gentle on skin

Half of my family has sensitive skin specially my husband. I gave this to him to try. At first he was skeptical as he has been using very expensive prescribed cleansers and cream for his rosacea. During the weather change it always flares up. He has been using this for a week now and so far no breakouts or rosacea irritation on his skin. He is happy overall and skin doesn't feel dry at all after the wash.

April 22, 2022

perfect gentle cleanser for sensitive skin

This Clean Sensitive Skin Cream Cleanser is fragrance-free, gentle, lightly foaming, and makes the perfect second step of a double cleanse. But if youre like me and not wear a ton of make up these days, this will work just fine as a standalone cleanser as well. It's made for all skin types, but especially suitable for anyone with sensitive skin, struggling with rosacea and eczema. With ingredients like aloe vera and vitamin e, this cleanser is calming and soothing, and leaves your skin hydrated.

April 22, 2022

Good

This is good if you have sensitive skin or skin that it prone to acne flare ups from added fragrance. This is a nice and simple formula that does its job and doesn’t have any extra frills!

April 22, 2022

Great cleanser just don't use too much!

I got to try the pHisoderm Sensitive Skin Cream Cleanser as part of my Earth Month Eco Box. I have pretty sensitive skin that is extremely prone to dryness, flaking, and redness. This cleanser is unscented, which is key for sensitive skin. Be careful because it comes out really fast, and if you use too much it may strip your skin a bit. The key is to only use a drop! Once I figured out that a little goes a long way, this product has become a staple in my bedtime routine.

Feels great on skin!

I am really impressed by this cleanser! It foams up really nicely when using and you can easily feel how moisturizing it is. Once I rinse it off my face, it doesn't make my skin feel dry, which is great because I have dry skin on certain areas of my face. I also haven't noticed any breakouts after using this product. I definitely recommend it!

Very good this

This soap is perfect for my skin type, when I apply it there are no reds, it looks like milk, the skin is super hydrated, no dryness, the best thing is that it has no smell, that makes me like it much more

April 21, 2022

Sudsy

I have used this on a daily basis and have noticed a slight change in my skin. My face feels a bit smoother and less acne. The scent is very light and smells clean. #gotitfree! @phisodermCanada