Pine-Sol Lavendar Clean All Purpose cleaner Reviews

Good - 0

October 29, 2020

Smells great

A little goes a long way. I use it in all my household cleaning routines. I clean everything from my walls, baseboards, kitchen cabinets and wood to tile floors. Everything looks clean and the smell is so refreshing without being over powering.

May 05, 2020

I love this lavender cleaner!

I love it. It helps me to keep my house clean and smelling nice. It is a really good value. Good quality cleaner. I recommend it. My floor always look so nice and clean after I use it.

April 14, 2020

The best

I absolutely love this product. I use it on the floors, to clean the whole bathroom and to disinfect the whole house especially during flu season. It just leaves the whole house smelling wonderfully clean and germ free.

April 03, 2020

Amazing clean and smell

This is an awesome cleaner!! Smells absolutely beautiful and leaves the whole house smelling fresh and clean. You don’t need much either for it to work. You can literally use it on absolutely everything. I like to put some in a spray bottle with some water and use it everywhere around my house for a total clean and disinfectant. It’s reasonably priced also!! Would recommend to others.Thank you for making these products to keep us safe and healthy..

March 07, 2020

My house smelled very good after using it!

I love my house shine and smelling good after I clean the house. the smell remains for a long time. I using and I recommend, for me is the better in the market.!!

February 23, 2020

Great deal! Smells so fresh!

We buy this product from costco and it's such a good deal! It smells so fresh and isn't to heavy of a scent. We use this around the entire house! No complaints!

January 18, 2020

Will buy again

I have used Pine-Sol for a long time now and it’s the only cleaner I buy. I love the smell of the Lavender when I clean my house.I only use it to clean my floors.

January 18, 2020

Wow what a scent.

I couldnt ask for a greater welcome home than the smell of lavender when i open my door. It is great at making things shine and definatly makes cleaning mire enjoyable.

November 27, 2019
    Texas, United States

Always a great buy!

I love using Pine-Sol the smells are always there and I don’t have to worry about spraying any fresheners to get the house smelling clean. I have been buying Pine-Sol for years now.

April 28, 2019

Love this cleaner.

I have tried many floor cleaners over the years. I want a product that cleans well but I also want it to make my house smell good too. This cleaner does both. I love washing my floors and having the smell of this cleaner in my house.