Pine-sol lavender clean 4x Reviews

October 29, 2017

I use it everywhere

This is a great alround cleaner and leaves a great scent. It cleans without streaks , especially on my stove. I would buy this as my main cleaner and recommend it to everyone. Can’t beat the price either

August 08, 2017

This is a really good cleaning product.

I would buy this product again and again it works wonders I use ithe 5 days a week at work. It cleans laundry matts and bathrooms really well I would recommend buying this product to anyone especially the bigger bottles of this product as they last longer and are worth every dime.

love this!

The lavender Pine-Sol is my absolute favourite.
    let's forget about how well it cleans for a second and focus on how FABULOUS it smells.
    it literally engulfs my entire home in a rich scented lavender scent that isn't too overpowering.
    it's very easy to clean with-no scrubbing required. I use this for the kitchen, the bathroom and the floors!
    I always have at least two bottles lying around the house.

August 08, 2017

I love it. I use it every time I am cleaning my house.

amaizing smell, affordable price and leaves wood with a fresh feeling, need to go buy more for the house, I like how you can actually find it anywhere, really easy to shop.

July 13, 2017

Lavander love!

I love it. I use it every time I am cleaning my house. A multipurpose cleaning product that works very good, even on my hardwood floor. Washrooms end up sparkling when I clean 'em. And the whole entire house has a fresh and clean smell after every use. I have been using it for years because it is efficient and very affordable.

July 13, 2017

Love My Lavender

I've always loved Pine Sol, ever since helping my mom clean the house as I was growing up. As an adult, the strong smells of cleaners tend to bother me more than when I was young. When I found the lavender scent, I was so excited because other lavender items have not been as harsh on my sinsus. Lavender Pine Sol did not let me down. Now I keep my cleaning closet well stocked with my favorite color of Pine Sol.

June 04, 2017

I am a compulsive cleaner and really like keeping a clean and fresh smelling household. I wasn't thrilled with the scent at all. It still has the cleaning power of regular pine sol but doesn't leave me with that same pine sol smell. If you aren't looking for a lavender scented cleaner it's for you.

May 25, 2017

I regularly use this product for washing my hard wood floors. I find it works very well. It is a fairly big bottle for an affordable price. This scent is much better than the original scent that I don't like very much. This product lasts me at least a couple weeks I definitely recommend it when shopping on a budget,

May 15, 2017

Great Product! Even better price! Does a great job on the floors and leaves your house smelling fresh for house. The smell is very mild as well and not as strong as regular pine sol which is a bonus to me.

May 13, 2017

I couldn't believe not only how well it cleaned but it smells amazing. I enjoy using it everyday just to smell up the house nicely. I took it down to clean my moms house when she was ill and asked who was wearing that lovely perfume. She was shocked to learn it was Pine Sol!