Pine-sol lavender clean 4x Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 394 in Household Cleaning Products

April 23, 2017

I love this product. Pine-sol is my go-to cleaning solution and now the lavender one has been added to the line up. Kills 99.9 %of germs and awesome for cleaning walls, floors, bathroom and my favorite is it is great at removing carpet stains!

April 15, 2017

I have never loved the scent of a cleaning product so much. This product not only cleans very well but leaves such a pleasant fragrance that really lasts (it isn't over powering so it won't give you a headache though). My new favourite Pine sol scent that I will continue to repurchase!

April 11, 2017

De tout les nettoyant désinfectant sur le marcher c'est mon préférer ! J adore son efficacité et son odeur :) je le recommande fortement :):):):):):):)

April 03, 2017

I am a HUGE Pine-sol fan, however, their new scent has blown me away. This product is fantastic, cleans very well...shines incredibly and leaves an amazing scent behind! Everyone loves the smell so far!

March 12, 2017

I really like pinesol as a floor cleaner. I like to dilute it with water and actually put it in a spray bottle, to ensure I get an even amount on my floors. This scent in particular is not my scent of choice. When I select cleaning products, I tend to like the citrus scents the best. I actually don't like floral scents for my kitchen, so this scent was a bathroom cleaner. It is still a very pleasant scent, it's just my preference. Because it must be diluted, it lasts a fair amount and you really do get your pennies worth.

March 12, 2017

Using this product, i dilute it with water and vinegar and it is so inexpensive! It lasts me almost a year and it makes everything so clean and smells nice too.

February 26, 2017

Pinesol is the very first cleaner that i bought when i first moved out on my own. I had the bottle last for 5 years. Used it to clean almost everything. It is a workhorse in my mind and always will be. If diluted enough the smell is not too bad, i prefer the lavender to all the others. Have to use gloves though as it dries the skin on my hands very fast. We now keep a smaller bottle around for when the tiles need a more thorough clean.

February 25, 2017

Loin d'être aussi efficace que le traditionnel Pine Sol, Il laisse les surfaces collantes et son odeur de lavande se transforme en une odeur désagréable après quelques minutes...bref j'ai été déçue de ce produit et je reste fidèle au pine sol original.

February 25, 2017

Stuff has been around for ages, my mom always used it and the smell of pine is so distinct, a bit too strong for me. This is why I love the lavendar fragrance, more toned down and fresh. It cleans my tiles so well and gives the room hours of a clean fresh smell. A small amount goes a long way, bottle lasts me a year.

February 20, 2017

So I normally don't leave such a nasty review about a product but I honestly hate this stuff I just hate it I do not like the original Pine-Sol and this stuff smells like somebody took really horrible air freshener and dumped it in a bucket of Pine-Sol which already smells horrible and to me it's just a big purple bottle of horrible I have no idea how much it costs or how well it works as I can't even go near the stuff and I would never buy it the smell is just disgusting

akpicc has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

akpicc has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent

asmall added a new review for
    Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter

asmall added a new review for
    Becel® Original margarine

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Pets last Day

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Mistresses