Pine-Sol Reviews

May 26, 2021

Super produit!

Depuis que le Pinesol est entré chez moi, ma conception de l’entretien ménager a changée. L’odeur du Pinesol orange est simplement parfaite, je l’adore!

May 03, 2021

The only cleaner I use.

I absolutely love Pine-sol. It cleans everything that I have to clean without leaving any soapy residue. It’s a good price (depending where you get it) and I especially love the pink one. I hope to find more scents in this cleaner at some point as I’m not a huge fan of the original scent

May 01, 2021

Bon produit

Je l'utilise avec mon vileda ! Tellement bonne odeur. Ne laisse pas de traces sur le plancher de bois. Parfumé bien . Est très efficaces et j'aime le large choix odeur en magasins.

April 13, 2021

Great Value and smells great

Would totally recommend. A staple in our household. I am not the biggest fan of the pin scent however, I absolutely in love the lavender and cherry blossom scents.

April 13, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

A perfect cleaning partner!

This is our staple cleaning supply in the house. The smell and the effectiveness on every use making sure our house is clean and germ free. Especially now we need to be extra safe to prevent virus going inside our house.

December 16, 2020

My favourite for cleaning my floors.

Love the smell, it goes all through the house. The purple is my favourite. I really like that it doesn’t leave streaks on the floor when it dries. Great value for the price too.

November 05, 2020

Reminds of old time cleaning

I remember using these for our floors when I was younger doing chores. The smell can be quite strong especially when warmed in the water. Great cleaner, only minor complaint would be the strong smell.

October 31, 2020

My go to cleaner

This is the cleaner i go for when mopping my floors. I got for the purple lavender scent. It leaves my kitchen floors all clean and smells amazing. Will not use anything else

October 05, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nothing beats it

There is just something about the scent of PineSol. After using PineSol you are left with clean surfaces but also a clean, fresh scent to fill the air.

April 14, 2020

Propreté garantie

Wow Pine sole que dire: ca me rappel l’odeur de mon enfance . Ca sent bon la nature, c’est frais je l’adore ! Nettoyer avec pine sole est agreable et ca nettoye super bien!