Pine-Sol Reviews

September 04, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

This smells WONDERFUL!!!

I have loved Pine Sol all my life! When it was just the brown liquid I loved it! Now that they offer the blue liquid I am in LOVE with this scent!!, my children love the smell also. I think this is just THE BEST product EVER!!!

September 04, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Leaves all of our floors clean

Pinesol multipurpose cleaner is what we use most to clean our floors with. It currently comes in a variety of scents but I always purchase the original pine scent. We have both natural tile and laminate flooring in our home and it works well on both. It leaves them looking and smelling clean. It also doesn’t leave streaks on the floors. We live on a farm so we clean the floors often. I also use it on our porch (tiled) and it brings off all the dirt and grime that gets carried onto it. I use to buy another popular brand that smelled great but found Pinesol seems to clean the floors better.

August 20, 2019

They keep my house clean!

I have been using pine-sol products for ages and you can’t go wrong with them.

I mainly use it to mop my floors and it keeps them spotless and makes my house smell so nice.

I also like to use it to clean washrooms and a few surfaces around the house. My favourite scent is the lavender and original.

I do recommend these affordable products.

July 17, 2019

I only buy this product for cleaning my floors

I love using pinesol the smell of it in a bucket of water is amazing smell lasts for hours after washing floors so fresh and I clean houses for clients and I love using it on their floors and they always comment on how amazing their house smells!!!

July 15, 2019

Thorough Clean

I love Pine Sol. It is affordable and cleans wonderfully. It can be used on many surfaces and does a great job of cleaning grease, dirt, mud and grime. The smell is strong, however, you know your house is cleaned well. I recommend this to anyone who wants a truly clean house

July 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would buy again

I love Pinesol ! The smell is amazing and make your home smell and fell clean. A little bit goes a long way ! I use it on my floors, counters well anywhere that needs cleaning !

June 20, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love the orange

We exclusively use this all purpose cleaner in our cottages, all 40 of them! It truly is all purpose as we use it on counter tops, bathrooms, floors, even windows and it doesn’t streak. A little goes a long way and leaves a nice clean fresh scent for our guests.

May 30, 2019

Good cleaning power

I like the cleaning power of this pine-sol ,it's great to use on floors and removes stains quite easily. One bottle is lasting for about 1- 2 months depending on frequency of cleaning of course.

May 17, 2019

Good.

I was looking for something to clean most surfaces in my kitchen and tile bathroom floors. Good old Pine-sol was it!? I remember my mom using it in the laundry on my dad's work clothes. Works great on laundry after working on the car.

April 11, 2019

LOVE!

This is the best cleaning product! Specifically the lavender scent! I love it for both household and industrial use. I have been using it for years and plan on keeping it that way!