Pine-Sol Reviews

5/5
94% OF CHICKS DIG IT
117 reviews
Ranked #18 out of 411 in Household Cleaning Products

    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 19, 2017

    I love how clean pinesol gets my house its always been my go to cleaning product it disinfects and gets deep down dirt and leaves your home smelling amazing I love all the scents but I especially love the new pink one it is the best..

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 08, 2017

    100% accro. C'est LE nettoyant qui nettoie le mieux et désodorise la.maison le plus longtemps. Mon truc , après avoir tout terminé, je met 3 pouces d'eau bouillante dans le lavabo de la cuisine et versé environ 50 ml de pine sol original dedans. Je laisse reposer. L'eau qui s'évapore amène avec elle le parfum et la maison sent bon ! Je suis totalement vendu , on passe une bouteille de 1,41l par semaine à la.maison. oups !? Hahaha

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 08, 2017

    Pinesol is a part of my Saturday morning routine. Wash the floors and sit back with my coffee and wait for them to dry. My mom used this as a kid and I can't use anything else.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 02, 2017

    Un incontournable ! Il laisse un parfum de propreté tout en nettoyant en profondeur les surfaces. J'adore ce produit. Le prix est très bas en plus et que dire de la senteur !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 01, 2017

    Très bon produit, on a vraiment ce que l'on attends de lui. Il nettoie très bien les planchers et surtout, j'aime que plusieurs nouvelles fragrances ont été lancées sur le marché depuis quelques années, celle de l'originale était plutot agressante, mais les nouvelles le sont beaucoup moins.

    En plus, c'est le dégraissant le plus étonnant pour les vêtements que je connais. J'aime beaucoup!! Surtout le rose et le orange.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 01, 2017

    The number one thing I love about this product is it's pet friendly, I've been using this product for years and love the original smell the most, can't get enough of the fresh pine smell, you can also use any different kinds of flooring.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 20, 2017

    I always hated the original scents of these but I was happy to see that they carried more than just that one because the lemon and orange made me sick.
    These are awesome for cleaning any surface!q

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 19, 2017

    Geesh I have used alot of cleaners I find pinesol is good but certain scents leave ya tasting it in your mouth ,maybe I'm using to much in my mop bucket.love the way this cleans my dirty old porch in the winter I seem to use this more and in spring ...Weird anyways thumbs up for me

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 17, 2017

    Better than any other cleaning product out there you can be sure the smell you choose will fill the room/area you wash. Worth every penny no matter what price! And it doesn't take much of the product to clean it's all I will use in my house for my floors, wood furniture etc... Best cleaning product ever made!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 17, 2017

    This always makes my house smell amazing, and cleans the tiles really well. I will continue to buy this product, and I stock up when I see it on sale.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.