Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner Reviews
#1 in Toner

The Pixi Glow Tonic™ is a highly concentrated, invigorating facial toner that deeply cleans pores by sweeping away excess oil and impurities.

The unique formula is enriched with 5% Glycolic Acid that gently wipes away impurities from your pores, while Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates your skin. Infused with red Ginseng, this Skintreats essential help to protect and energize your skin. Use it in the AM or PM for a healthier, balanced complexion that's ready to glow. With Pixi Glow Tonic, your skin will be balanced, soothed, radiant and prepped for makeup application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 25, 2019

A staple in my skincare routine! Must have!

The product is advertised for all skin types, and remains true to that! I have extremely sensitive skin, and have found that this product has completely changed the game when it comes to skincare! It is lightweight, and leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. They offer difference sizes of the product, including their newest edition which holds 500ml ! Honestly, you won’t be disappointed. Pixi has some of the best and affordable skin care products on the market. BETTER GET YOURS TODAY.

March 19, 2019

My skin has never looked better!

I have found my forever toner! With aging but oily skin, I also have been noticing my complexion is a little duller and some darker spots. This tonic has completely refreshed my skin! I've now got my mother and my daughter hooked on it as well.

March 19, 2019

AMAZING Glycolic toner, wish there was no fragrance!

This toner is my favourite for getting that last bit of exfoliating at the end of the day. I've been using it for a few years and have always gone back to it. The Glycolic acid really helps that pesky texture on my forehead! My only downfall is the fragrance, it's unnecessary and I hope one day they remove it from the ingredients

February 25, 2019

Great for everyday use

I first purchased the 100 mL to make sure I liked it and ended up purchasing the 250 mL bottle once I was halfway done. I really enjoy this toner and love that it is gentle enough to use everyday (I only use it in the evening). Bonus is I kept the 100 mL bottle for travel and just refill it from the 250 mL. My only gripe with most Pixi products is that they are heavily scented so if I have a headache I find that scent just exacerbates it and I can't use the product those days.

February 15, 2019

glowing skin

Great product. Smooths the skin and gives it a glow - face definitely felt tighter after applying. The overall texture of my skin has changed since using acid toners - this one's mild enough to use every day while others are a bit more tingly.

February 15, 2019

Worth every dime!

I picked up Pixi Glow Tonic at Shopper's Drug Mart for $20. I have been using it once per day for over a month and am very pleased. My complexion used to be red and patchy, it's now even and smooth. I also didn't have any irritation from the glycolic acid. I am definitely keeping this product as part of my skin care regime!

January 10, 2019

Excellent gentle exfoliant

This tonic really assists me with so many of my skin issues. I cleanses very well and eliminates any dirt or makeup left behind after cleansing. No matter how well I cleanse my skin, the glow tonic still manages to find a spot I missed. It clears my pores and makes them appear smaller after it dries. It reduces acne breakouts and helps fade existing acne scarring. It contains a mild exfoliant that clears away dead skin cells leaving your skin fresh and positively glowing. If you have oily skin it controls oil and mattifies shine. There's no rinsing needed after application. It performs all of these functions without over drying your skin so there's no peeling or flakiness. The formula is very gentle and doesn't irritate or burn. The cotton pads are durable yet feel soft against your skin and sit conveniently in the stand right next to the tonic. It looks so pretty on my dresser. I use the compartment in the front to store my jewelry and hair ties. I absolutely adore it.

December 30, 2018

Amazing Exfoliating Toner to go

I love the convenience of this product. I was looking for a toner that would help exfoliate and smooth my skin without sacrificing hydration. At the time I was doing quite a bit of traveling and wanted to limit the amount of products I needed to bring and came across this.

My skin loves it! Because it does have glycolic acid in it it does tend to sting a bit when I have eczema like flare ups or super dry patches but the aloe in it quickly helps soothe it. Absolutely love the fact that it is paraben free and not tested on animals.

I will definitely keep buying this little gem.

December 26, 2018
    Minnesota, United States

Lovely product

I always end up coming back to this toner. Whenever I use it, i notice a huge difference in the texture of my skin and redness. I also love that it doesn’t have that alcohol burn and scent that many toners have. My skin is so much smoother and clear when I use this.

October 29, 2018

Skincare staple!

My friend recommended this product and I'm so thankful! I had texture on my cheeks, dark marks from pimples and a few blackheads...this toner definitely helped improve my skin. From day 1 you can notice the difference, it also helped tame my oily skin. I started using it last year and it's a definite staple to my night time skincare routine.