Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts Reviews
Ranked #88 in Grocery

July 06, 2017

Good nuts

Planters has good quality but often the taste it's leaving something to be desired. Maybe a smokiertaste or a saltier grain would bring up that area of fault. Overall. Good product. I'm sitting here enjoying a jar right now!

May 04, 2017

Planters are my #1 go to for Peanuts whether it is the Dry Roasted lightly salted the ones here, coated ones in Christmas Nut Mix assortment, unsalted for my 2 year old to enjoy, big bag for the Squirrels, all my baking needs, 3pack Planter peanut individual gift goes a long ways as well. Planters is my #1 overall. Great everyday prices. Never any issues with these, big size nuts, freshly baked, well sealed, great quantity & quality of nut. Love love love!!

3.2/5

May 04, 2017

Planters dry roasted peanuts are not my favourite peanuts, but still good. I prefer peanuts that are more salty to bring out the peanut taste or honey roasted just to have some other flavor. I find the flavour of these peanuts to be rather bland and salt less but I will still recommend them beacuse other people will probably enjoy there flavour more than I.

May 04, 2017

You get what you pay for, these are always fresh and delicious. I like how they are just slightly salted, I have tried many others and these are definitely the best. I like the glass jar, I feel they are more fresh somehow this way.

April 25, 2017

I've tried all kinds of peanuts and in the end the planters dry roasted jar is the best. When you open the top and hear that pop you know that they are super fresh. The nuts are big, skinless and seasoned just right. I also like the BBQ in bags. These are great in stir frys too.

July 24, 2016

So crunchy and delicious. A great way to add protein to a diet. I have tried store brand versions or no name versions but they are either too salty, not salty enough, or too greasy. I have a jar on my coffee table that my teenage sons kids snack on when they hang out at my place.

April 26, 2016

This is pretty much the only brand of peanuts I buy. It tastes great and the price is reasonable. They're great quality peanuts and that's really all there is too it. Simple and tasty.

March 01, 2016

Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts has been around for a very long time and is a trusted brand. The peanuts are always fresh and crunchy. The jar is able to keep the nuts fresh even after opening. The peanuts go well with a Pad Thai dish or crushed over salad as it adds a bit of saltiness to your meal. And the bonus is that the peanuts are a high source of protein.

March 01, 2016

Oh my these are so addictive, This is one snack I can't get enough of ,so much flavor and a amazing crunch.Its an inexpensive snack too which is great.I usually purchase this at Walmart but it can also be purchased at grocery stores too.I love bringing out these snacks when my friends come over because they love them too

February 28, 2016

Love. Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts. Such fresh taste, quality is always there, been a trusted brand for years. Love them as is or on cookies or on ice cram for crunch.