Playdoh Mountain of Colours

Playdoh Mountain of Colours Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 582 in Toys

June 27, 2015

My daughter loves playdoh.. She can spend hours creating so many things!

June 10, 2015

My daughter loves play dough, so many colors, and so many creative things you can make with it, so much fun!

June 04, 2015

My daughter is crazy for playdoh! Whenever she sees me in kitchen she asks for playdoh so that she can also cook something out of them in her small kitchen. Its fun to see her making cupcakes, bagel, sandwiches out of that. When not in cooking mood she would just make monsters to scare me! lol

June 04, 2015

I have never met a child who does not love Playdoh. My niece goes through a ton of it. I think she has everything that has to do with Playdoh. She plays with it every day.

March 02, 2015

I love Playdoh!! I grew up playing with it and I love the smell too! I let my 6 year old grandson play with it. He loves it too. We are always making new designs with it.

1.5/5

March 01, 2015

i dont like this kind of clay. it gets dry so quickly! my children are sometime forget to put it back it in and its get harden, throw it out.. waste of money.
    i prefer a clay that doesnt get dry at all.

January 30, 2015

The variety of colours is so much fun and the various cutters lets you create to you heart's desire. Playdoh is such a pleasurable and creative activity. Kids love to work with their hands and be able to show you their masterpieces.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge