Pond's Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Cloths
Amazing

Pond's Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Cloths Reviews

1 review
Ranked #147 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

Pond's Microdermabrasian Exfoliating cloths are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. Without Alcohol or oil, this dual texture cloth is a refreshing lift for tired skin.

June 20, 2011

I bought Pond's Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Cloths recently at the store in the Morning Burst scent. I have used the whole package now and have a pretty good idea of how they work. I love the size, texture, scent of the cloths. They are much larger than any other I've tried and aren't so harsh and abrasive as many. I like the subtle scent and would recommend them. I don't have too many cons other than you can't use them in replacement of water completely. They take most of your makeup off and seem gentle enough for eyes and lips as I have used them on both and didn't irritate my skin. You can flip them over and even use the other side pretty well. I usually have to rinse with water afterwords though because if I take a tissue to my face after using the cloths, i still have makeup residue. So, I would recommend a quick rinse or some toner or eye makeup remove after using the exfoliating cloths.

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise