Powerade G2 Electrolyte Beverage Reviews
#239 in Soft Drinks

April 28, 2017

I don't mind the taste of Powerade as it comes in all different kinds of flavors, I always buy these when I'm sick to make me feel better as it has electrolyte in it I also love to keep the bottles as their really good to use for lunches.

April 11, 2016

Je l'utilise après mon entraînement pour revitaliser mon corps mais également parce que j'adore le goût ! C'est un must chez moi ! Très efficace aussi pour la gueule de bois haha!!

February 02, 2015

Our household buys a case of 24 every week. It helps with headaches and love the taste

September 11, 2014

My husband and I drink a bottle of this every evening! Quite by accident we found out that it really helps night time leg cramps!!! He has had 6 back surgeries and had a terrible time with leg cramps until we stumbled on this. Really good for replenishing fluids!

February 06, 2014

I love energy drinks and this one was great! It's overall taste and price were awesome and I totally reccomend this to be used. It tastes amazing!

May 14, 2013

I chose the 20 calorie Gatorade Performer in grape flavour. I was feeling extra dehydrated and the water just wasnted cutting it. This beverage was inexpensive, even at a convinient store, tastes great and completely quenched my thirst!