4.1/5
PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

Tasty for a protein bar

I received this protein bar free in a box from Chick Advisor to test out. I've tried a few protein bars from different health food stores, Costco, grocery stores and variety stores. I didn't find that the "protein" taste took over, which was great! It was a like I was eating a granola bar.. with better ingredients! This bar was my favourite since I love peanut butter anything. I'd consider buying it next time.

June 22, 2018

Peanuts and chocolate and pumpkin seeds, oh my!

Whilst the peanut butter taste wasn't particularly strong in this PowerBar peanut butter and dark chocolate plant protein snack bar (a good thing, I'm not keen), there was plenty more to make up for it. The seeds packed into the bar were incredible and the thin layer of chocolate gave a great extra something.

There are other bars out there, but not quite as tasty or as well put together as this one....and I #gotitfree too!

Plant Protein Vegan Bar = Wow

I was one of the lucky Chick Advisors that was asked to review the New PowerBar Plant protein Bars - this review is for the Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate. I loved the combination of Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter, the texture is not heavy like a normal protein bar but nutty. I love that there is no artificial sweeteners and it is vegan and non GMO A little high in fat at 14 gms but a good source of protein at 11g I would buy this again for on the go snack or as a meal replacement with a piece of fruit.

A Good Vegetarian Go-To

I received this free from Chick Advisor to try. This protein bar is very tasty and very filling, doesn't have that strange taste that I find in a lot bars using the crisps. No artificial colours or flavours is a bonus.
    There are a lot of other options with higher protein content, but there's not a lot of options that only use vegetarian protein. It's also nice that's it's soy and gluten free for those with sensitivities.
    #PowerBarPlantProtein

Delicious

I was a little apprehensive about this product as i usually go for the Cliff bars but when I finally got this product for free to try It turns out they are delicious. So much flavor and doesn't taste healthy at all! the ingredients are all amazing (minus the dark chocolate of course haha) and its even Gluten Free, Soy Free and Vegan! I would definitely purchase this and recommend to friends.

2.7/5

Best Flavour

I received this free from Chick Advisor to try out. The box came with 6 bars 2 of each flavours. First time I tried it, it was hard to chew. This might be a problem for some people. I could only eat half a bar at a time before my hour long walks. This flavour over powers the pea protein taste if anyone has trouble with that. This is best flavour in my opinion. The sweetness was a problem for me with all the bars. The nutritional value is okay. There are other products that has a higher amount of protein. I think it is a good bar but not the best "protein" bar out there.

Yummy!

I would eat this bar again and again. It was delicious. I look for a bar that I can't really taste the protein in because who like's to taste chalky protein powder. This was perfect . By far my favorite flavour. I love the 10 g of protein in this bar and all made with pea protein makes for a great product for vegans or those allergic to protein powder. I'll be telling my friends about this bar. The perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate flavour.

Better then I thought

POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER
    was the least one we liked out of the 3 flavors we got to try. It was still good though and I would still recommend. However this one would be the last one I recommend out of the 3.
    #gotforfreetotry

Best tasting bar!

Out of the three flavors I received to test, this was by far the best tasting one. I would definitely but this one again. Perfect blend of flavors. Was a good mid-day fill up.

My Favourite

Good amount of dark chocolate without any artificial sweeteners. Incredible chewy texture. Very filling after eating the whole bar. I would love to bring these bars as to go meal. I am not a huge fan of peanut butter, but the taste surprised me. My favourite bar out of three. 22% fat of daily value is higher than other bars.