PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

September 19, 2018

Great stuff

Great product and taste.
    Very filling and satisfying.
    Will be recommending
    This awesome product to all.
    I would also like to say that it a great product

August 09, 2018

yummy yummy bar

OMG! I love this bar! Even though it's Gluten-free and all that Jazz, it still taste awesome and filling. My only issue was that I wanted to take some travelling but couldn't find them anywhere. This is my favourite of the three.

July 30, 2018

Yummy bars

I like peanut butter so perfect for me. So good in taste and flavor. I like to eat all the time. My friend she likes too . My daughter like it this bar.

July 23, 2018

Give me all the peanut butter and dark chocolate

I love that Power Bar has come out with a plant-based options as I am consciously trying to eat a more plant based diet and every bit of help I can get is huge!

These are my go to snacks for days when I’m constantly on the go, they are in my gym bag for a quick pre or post workout pick me up.

While I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate together it’s generally something I avoid due to my sons allergies. I could and probably would eat peanut butter and chocolate all day if that wasn’t a concern.

The Almond, Dark Chocolate and sea salt is definitely my favorite flavor however depending on your tastes I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the flavors offered.

Great taste!

I received the three bars to test and this was my second favourite of the three. I like peanut peanut and it paired well with the chocolate. The peanut butter taste is quite strong, so if you don’t like peanut butter, you probably wouldn’t enjoy this bar. I have bought it since.

PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter

The PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar are bars made with crispy rice like pieces and have a thin layer of chocolate on the bottom and chocolate drizzled on the top. The chocolate on these bars is very thin compared to the chocolate layers on granola bars that I have tried in the past.

I like that each bar contains 10 g of protein as I have been trying to incorporate more protein into my diet. The bars are also really handy to grab on the go.

The bars are a great option for people who are on a vegan diet as they do not use whey protein which is what you often find in protein bars.

I got to try three different flavours of these bars and this was my favorite flavour of the three. I think part of the reason I like these bars is because I like peanut butter and regularly eat peanut butter flavoured protein bars. Check out my review of the Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and the Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Bars.

July 22, 2018

Good but not my favourite flavour

This bar is a great snack or meal replacement. It really removes hunger pains and gives you the energy you need to continue through your day. Peanut butter isn't my favourite but it was still tasty enough. If you love peanut butter, this one is for you.

July 21, 2018

This was OK

Generally, I am not a huge fan of peanut butter, so perhaps I am biased. It tasted OK, but the flavor held nothing interesting or surprising. Not a bad protein bar snack if there is nothing else around, but wouldn't necessarily see it as my go-to snack. I would recommend it to someone who is really into peanuts - gave the second bar to my husband and he loved it. Overall not bad. Thanks for letting me try it free! #PowerBarPlantProtein #Gotitfree

July 21, 2018

Perfect combination

I have always loved peanut butter and chocolate and combining it with protein bar is just the perfect marriage ever!

Who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate after a hardcore workout? I know I do! Uou should try this variant and you will not regret it. It is a nice little treat for the hardworking you

July 20, 2018

I like peanut butter but this.....

I like peanut butter but this one tasted off to me. I might give it another try. The product is great though that it has many flavour combos for you to pick from!

I didn’t like this bar in particular but give it a try because our taste buds could be different!

As the previous two reviews protein bars are great to chuck in the gym bag or pack along on a walk when you’re out enjoying the day!