PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

Unbelievably tasty

Updated On: June 23, 2018

Unbelievably tasty

This bar is really REALLY great.. the taste is bang on for a power bar. I’m so very impressed with these bars. There is just enough chocolate in all three to give a nice taste, however I would of liked to see this one without dark chocolate, the dark chocolate in a way is a bit much. If your looking for something lightweight, tasty and chewy, with good ingredients in them this is the power bar for you.. I think everyone should give these a try. And let’s not forget #igotitfree which is so amazing way to go power bar!

Plant's for the win!

I quite enjoyed the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter PowerBar. I'm really glad I #gotitfree to try because had I seen "Plant Protein" in the store, I probably would have thought it tasted like dirt. Which is quite the opposite. It's just crunchy enough that it's satisfying, and it doesn't leave that gross protein taste in your mouth that a lot of other bars do. I thought the flavor was a little average for peanut butter bars, but still tasted great. Will certainly be looking out for these at the store.

June 23, 2018

Super tasty plant powered protein!

The dark chocolate and peanut butter flavour was perfectly balanced. Tastes as if you are eating dessert. I felt great after having this pre and post workout. I will definitely purchase these again.

2.2/5

Solid effort

I really wanted to like these, but after reading the label, I went in with a very jaded opinion. Yes, it is all plant based, but it is not good for you. The taste was okay, but the ingredients are not something that I would normally eat. And the fact that one bar is 8 points on the weight watchers program just makes it not worth it.

Great for a snack bar!

There are many things about this bar I really liked, such as the fact it’s not over dense or sweet.
    I liked all the nuts and seeds in the bar, I like that it had the nature taste( from the nut and seeds)
    I loved that the bar only had 11g of protein, makes for a great snack or before workout.
    I would have preferred for a more intense peanut butter taste, it was very subtle.
    You couldn’t really taste the chocolate all that much, which I guess makes the bar well balanced with flavor!
    I would buy it again!

June 23, 2018

Decent for after workout snack

I tried this after a workout as it has 11g of protein which is decent. It has a subtle peanut butter taste but I tasted seeds more than anything in this one. There is dark chocolate in this one but it was a bit lost with the other ingredients such as the peanut butter and seeds. I don't think I would buy this again only because although it was a bit sweet, I prefer to taste the chocolate in my bars a bit more rather than the seeds.

PB & Chocolate - Yum!

It's hard to fail with PB and chocolate.....the two just go together. This is a great little on-the-run snack. Portable, tasty, crunchy, sweet....but not overly, and at 230 calories, has some staying power. This little bar will keep the wolf out. No artificial sweeteners, vegan, no gluten or soy, and 11 grams of plant-based protein. Packed with nuts and pumpkin seeds for extra crunch and goodness. This is a satisfying little snack. Recommended.

I received a full-sized sample in exchange for an honest review

#PowerBarPlantProtein #ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

What a treat!

I got to try the bars through chickadvisor and love them! I eat protein bars pretty regularly so these were just perfect! I love dark chocolate and peanut butter combination, this flavor was so good! This wasn't too sweet or too salty so I thought it was perfect. I'll probably be buying these very soon.

June 22, 2018

This is the first time I didn't like the sample.

Power Bar Plant Protein Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate was a disappointment. Way too sweet, but there was a nice peanutty taste. The bars were way too sweet and I couldn't finish more than half. They were quite filling so half a bar did the trick. I am concerned about the bioavailability of such a sweet, processed bar. Not going on my shopping list. #IGOTITFREE #TRYNATURALS

June 22, 2018

These Power bars have the best flavour I have ever tasted in these kind of bars . They are not too sweet and nice and soft chew to them . I will defenitly Buy again.