PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

2.8/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

A good snack

I liked this one but it wasn't my favorite bar. I prob would choose this one again. But it did make a good post workout snack after a spin class or a walk.

very tasty bar

I received 2 free full sized bars to sample and review. The bars were very tasty and don't stick to your teeth. This flavour had the lowest sodium level and a good amount of fibre. After eating a bar I was discouraged to not find any crumbs left in the packaging to nibble on.

June 27, 2018

A peanut butter cup taste in an on the go bar!

This PowerBar Plant Protein bar in peanut butter and dark chocolate flavor is like having a peanut butter cup in a snack bar form. I enjoyed the taste. The dark chocolate is not bitter tasting and the peanut butter is not overwhelming. I like these individually wrapped bars because they're easy to pack when on the go. This bar contains rice and pea protein, and contains 11 grams of protein jam packed into the bar. I do not like that this contains quite a bit of sugar, but did like that it does not have artificial sweeteners in it. I would buy these bars for on the go purposes.

I got to try this product free from ChickAdvisor. Opinions are my own.

so yummy

I love the dark chocolate and peanut butter combination as it is but in this protein bar its extra good. I love how rich it is. they are also very filling.

June 27, 2018

If you are craving something sweet

I got this free to try. I ate the protein bar before my workout and it gave me energy to keep going. It was filling and a great alternative if you are craving something sweet to eat. There was no weird after taste. The bar was tasty and crunchy. I found it had the right amount of peanut butter as I was able to taste the other ingredients as well. Good combination of chocolate and peanut butter. I also loved the peanut and sunflower combination. Healthy ingredients and lots of flavor. I would definitely buy these protein bars.

nice flavour

I #gotitfree from chickadvisor. the flavor of the peanut butter goes nicely with the chocolate and it's not too sweet. i like how they're made from natural ingredients

June 27, 2018

These taste great, but I would consider them more a treat than a protein bar. The sugar content is way too high for what I look for in a protein bar, I would consider these more a chocolate bar.

Peanut Butter Chocolate taste

I like the layer of chocolate on this Powerbar. It give the peanut butter flavour a nice taste. It is nice to see real peanuts in this treat. It adds to the flavour.

Ok but not for me

I recieved this sample for free from Chick Advisor. My family tried these bars while on the run to all the sporting events we have. It was a great snack to keep them going. I like that it was a more natural product but the taste was not to there likeing.

Saskatchewan, Canada

A treat after working out!

I am sold on these amazing plant protein bars. This flavour has a delicious balance of dark chocolate and peanut butter making it the perfect treat. It is very satisfying and filling, It can be a pre or post workout snack or taken as a meal replacement bar on the go! I appreciate how it is vegan and more so that it is soy free and made with pea and rice protein. I got it free to try thanks to Chickadvisor.