PowerBar Plant Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Reviews

Suggested retail price - $16.99 for 14-count Variety Pack (at Costco)

You might also like PowerBar Plant Protein Almond, Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate and PowerBar Plant Protein Cashew, Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate

July 07, 2018

Super good!

Thanks for opportunity to try POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER. The flavor combination, healthy ingredients and high protein are a definate win. Very tasty, and filling! Def recommend this product, especially if you love peanut butter!

Love these new bars

I got to try this new Powerbar for free to share my honest opinion on ChickAdvisor. There were 3 flavors to sample and this one was my second favorite. I love the peanut butter chocolate combination and it was perfect to grab and go on the way to a tennis match to give be me some extra energy without having to eat a big meal. I will definitely buy this when they are available in stores instead of a granola bar. So glad I got to sample these! The only I wish was that they were a bit chewier in texture but that’s all I can really complain about if anything. Th se are going to be in my purse or gym back for sure for a healthy snack on the go!

July 06, 2018

Smashed that choco/peanut butter craving!

Delicious!! I loved this flavour second to the Sea Salt Caramel Cashew. This bar tasted like a chocolate peanut butter cup, was a decent amount of chewy and gave great energy for a workout! Definitely would buy this flavour again. I love that this is an easy to grab, on the go plant based protein energy option that actually tastes good!!

This is good!

I was selected to try the PowerBar plant protein peanut butter and dark chocolate snack bar. The taste was very nice, I really liked that is is 11g of protein. Chocolaty and nutty. Very nice.

Best one yet!

This is my favorite out of the three flavors they have available. I received my products through sponsorship. I love this one so much! Tastes super good. Peanut butter and dark chocolate is the best combination ever. You don’t even realize it’s good for you. I usually forget to eat right after a workout but I find I am reaching for this - packed with protein! Tastes good and it is good for you!! You won’t be disappointed!!

3.2/5

July 06, 2018

ok, but probably wouldnt get again

i got a chance to try this for free and was hopeful for them, it's always beneficial to get some extra ~plant~ protein in my diet! however, i didn't really like it too much. it wasn't bad, but i found it had an odd sorta taste to it, almost bitter? it wasn't a lingering taste, and actually the after taste was quite good! There was also something in them that was kinda hard, which made the texture a little unappealing to me. They were not bad, but just something i probably wouldnt get again. Of the three flavours i tried the peanut is probably my favourite though!

Pretty good

I dont really like peanut butter... but considering it had an ingrediant I'm not a fan of, it was actually pretty good. It had a nice flavor, I just dont like the hint of peanut butter. For someone that likes peanut butter, I'm sure it would be great.

July 06, 2018

Healthy snack for any outing.

Once again, thanks Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try POWERBAR PLANT PROTEIN DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER for free. While I think this is an excellent healthy snack, I was a little disappointed with the flavour. I was expecting to really get a good top note of peanut butter but the flavour never really came through at all, even as an aftertaste. Nutritionally however, I would toss one into my hunting pack any day. Since I haven't found a retailer for these specific bars though, my value rating is off kilter.

Saskatchewan, Canada

MMM so tasty

What a great product! I have been searching for a protein bar like this for quite awhile and I got this one free! How great is that?! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a plant protein bar that is tasty and reasonably priced.

Delicious bars

I received this product free for testing purposes and loved all of the different flavors I received.
    From all energy protein bars I've tried in the last, these totally fit the bill. They are not too sweet and are very tasty