Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

March 06, 2020

I receive this product free for trial from chick advisor. I shared it with my husband. He got the Caramel flavor one as he liked caramel flavors. He like it and was satisfied by how it was tasted and how he could get his protein while enjoying a good flavoured drink. This definitely add on as our protein drink supplement. Size of it is more than other protein drinks in the market.

March 06, 2020

Will buy again

These are a great source for all your recommended daily vitamins. Low sugar and lots of protein. They are also great when used as a meal replacement as they keep you full for a decent amount of time. I will buy them again for sure.

March 05, 2020

So. Yummy

This was probably the tastiest protein drink I’ve ever tried I was expecting it to taste like protein powder mixed with caramel, it was not even close, more like a milkshake.

March 03, 2020

Not overly sweet, which is good

I really don't like caramel flavoured things so I was hesitant to try this however I did enjoy drinking this as the flavour was not too sweet. It had a nice initial taste and the after-taste was okay. It is definitely very convenient packaging and that is a big win for Premier Protein as it is easy to take with you or pack in your gym bag.

March 01, 2020

Not a caramel fan

My fiance gobbled up this before I even had a chance but I'm glad he did because I'm not a fan of caramel flavored things. I didn't like the way it smelled at all. The chocolate one was great.

February 29, 2020

Creamy Protein that tastes great

Carmel premier protein tastes great. I would buy this product, although it’s a little expensive. It doesn’t have that powder taste of most protein beverage. It is creamy and smooth. I found it best served cold

February 29, 2020

Yummy

I used this as a way to get from an early breakfast to a late lunch. It was a delicious way to do so. The caramel was great and not too sweet. Definitely needs to be cold though.

Premier protein caramel

This protein shake is pretty tasty! However, the sweetness for me is a bit much. The flavour is pretty spot on with minimal "protein shake" taste which can be off-putting in a protein drink. I would recommend if you enjoy the taste of caramel!

Good nutritional value

Tried one in these & the chocolate one. These offer great nutritional value & lots of protein. Nice, rich taste. I preferred the chocolate as I never have been a fan of caramel, but I would recommend these shakes to others

Great RTD shake

I was pleasantly surprised by the caramel flavour and the fact that it was low carb! It totally fits into my keto diet. The only thing I would change is the sweetness. As someone who doesn’t consume much sugar, I found the drink very sweet. I think half the sweetness would be more palatable.