Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

February 19, 2020

Best Addition to my Smoothie

I would definitely buy the caramel Premier protein drink again. I put it in my usual smoothie recipe as an additional ingredient and it worked out perfectly. I didn’t get hungry until about an hour later than I usually do in the morning so I got more protein and I still got all my fibre and nutrients that I always get. It also tasted great. My trick is to put the liquid into ice cube trays and freeze it into cubes and then add it into my smoothie when I making it it’s just easier than freezing the whole container because then you can’t really cut it apart into smaller pieces and blend it. I will buy this product again.

February 19, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Delicious with coffee

I was given the opportunity to try for free the caramel shake from #PremierProteinCanada. I hadn't tried this flavour before and was excited to do so. I loved the flavour. I had it with coffee to make an iced coffee and it was just as good as what you'd buy at a store. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. #gotitfree

February 18, 2020

This was okay

I liked the product and the taste, I have had different product of the sort but I had never tasted this one and I really really liked it wich is very good

February 18, 2020

Makes a Great Iced Coffee

I love this with ice and cold coffee. Really makes drinking a protein shake a little different and also gives me the energy boost I want. Highly recommend you try it with coffee or simply drink it as is. Either way super delicious, not too sweet and is refreshing !

3.2/5

February 17, 2020

Average flavour - would choose something different next time

The caramel flavor is syrupy and too sweet. Even when I drank it cold it didn't help. Could just be my flavor preference but I would not get this one again.

Great taste

I got this product to try for free, I liked it and I was very surprised! I usually don't like any protein shakes, this one was different. It tasted really good, not to sweet for the morning.

United States

Yummy flavour

This is pretty tasty for a protein drink. To drink on it's own, I find it sweet, but the flavour is good. I like to add cold brew coffee to it, it's delicious that way.

February 16, 2020

I love having the caramel premier protein shakes. My fav is to mix it with a double or triple shot of espresso for a nice caffeine boost for breakfast. Low calories, high protein and exactly what I want out of a shake.

Love this

I have already gone out and bought these after sampling it. I love the caramel flavour, they're a bit dangerous though. My regular protein shakes usually leave a bit of an after taste I have to get use to.. these though, nothing, just delicious. Taste great, great amount of protein, low fat, low sugar, low carb. Awesome way to start the day, or before a work out. I've paid them work their protein bars too!

Nice light taste

These protein shakes are refreshing and were excellent in my recovery post-workout. the taste is light and not overpowering. would definitely recommend.