Premier Protein Caramel Shake Reviews

They are perfect for breakfast on-the-go, an afternoon snack, or as pre- or post-workout fuel. They are delicious as-is but are also highly customizable. Try them as a base in smoothies or in your coffee in place of creamer

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes and Premier Protein Vanilla Shakes.

Delicious

Was so excited to try The caramel premier protein shake and it did not disappoint Delicious tasting and filling will definitely be buying this again

So Tasty and So Convenient

I love the Premier Protein Caramel Shake, it is really tasty and very convenient before or after work out, it is a little more expensive than protein power, but definitely a great alternative.

Premier Protein caramel shake

J'ai vraiment aimé le format pratique du produit, facile à transporter. Au niveau texture, c'est très bien mais j'ai trouvé cette saveur un peu trop sucrée mais dans l'ensemble je le recommanderais.

January 18, 2020

Great Shake - A little too sweet!

I love these shakes. They are my go to as they are high in protein, they taste great and they only have 1g of sugar. That being said - I found the caramel flavour very sweet tasting. It’s a little too much by itself in my opinion, but I do think it would be great in coffee. If you don’t mind a super sweet caramel taste, you may love these! I prefer the chocolate and vanilla myself! I do recommend trying these though, I haven’t found anything better nutrition wise!

Great taste

I received this Premier Protein Caramel flavoured drink to try before I buy this week and was a little scared to try this flavour as I’m not a big fan of caramel but it tasted great!
    It is sweetened with sucralose which makes it great for me as a former pre-diabetic. My husband tried it also and he loved it! The first taste is quite sweet as you get accustomed to it but after that first taste it is great. It is thick and creamy and very satisfying.
    With 30g of protein this is an awesome product for me as a bariatric patient as it keeps my small tummy full and provides the protein that is necessary for my lifestyle.

3.2/5

Goût artificiel

J'aime le fait que cette boisson soit très riche en protéines. Par contre je trouve que cette boisson frappée goûte trop sucré et a un arrière-goût artificiel à cause des édulcorants.

Tastes amazing

This product is perfect right after a workout! The caramel surprisingly tastes really good! It's like having a cheat meal without cheating. Low in carbs and sugar are also great for keto diet!

Sweet like sugar.

The caramel flavour really surprised me, it was sweet (possibly a little too sweet) but very good with the flavor, it was noticeably caramel! It didnt have an overwhelming 'protein' flavour that I noticed in many other brands and was smooth, and liquidy. I loved the fact that the net carbs were 3g. I did receive this item free from Chickadvisor so I had to google the price, I was actually pleasantly surprised at the price (our local wallymart) was reasonable at $10/4. I wouldnt buy this regulary, but the occasional boost would be good for the price!

Amazing flavour

Definately impressed. Not normally a fan of alternate flavors besides vanilla protein shakes as they end up to sweet or taste funny. the caramel premier protein on the other hand is amazing.

Even had my super picky child have a sip and he loved it.

Updated On: January 17, 2020

Received through the product review club.

WILL BUY 9866xs over! Amazing flavour better macros

Amazing. I loved the taste, more then the chocolate version. These are going to become a staple in my families fridge. While trying to eat low carb low sugar this is so fantastic with only one gram of sugar and 30 grams of protein! I have found my new ready-to-drink protein drink! Thank you so much family rated for choosing me.

I got this product for free in exchange for my honest review.