4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Delicious! Definitly recommend

I am so glad I got this free to try from @chickadvisor. I will be buying these again. They taste really good with a creamy and smooth vanilla taste. It's a perfect addition to my lunch or breakfast when I'm trying to wat healthy. Help me feel full between meals. #trypremierprotein #gotitfree @chickadvisor

Je n'est pas aimer

Je n'est pas aimer se produit du tout!L'odeur est trop forte en vitamine,le goût n'est pas meilleur!
    Je n'achèterai certainement pas se produit à l'avenir il ne convient pas a notre famille!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Protein drink

I received this free as part of chick advisor. I can honestly say I enjoyed these. The flavour was good and no after taste. They are quick and the right size for a protein drink. The 30 grams of protein in these drinks really fill you up. Normally I’m looking for something else but with these they stayed with me and kept me full until my next meal. I will be buying these.

Thanks for the opportunity to test this product

DELICIOUS!

I received the PREMIER PROTEIN VANILLA SHAKE to try and it was delicious. It kept me feeling full for hours. The problem I've always had with protein shakes is that they leave a chalky aftertaste BUT not this one!. I'm too happy not have tried this as a review because I am now a buyer. Worth every penny! Plus if you follow the weight watchers plan, it scanned up at only 2 smart points which is a huge bonus.

Great taste on the go!

This shake is great on its own or as a milk and protein substitute in your daily protein shakes or breakfast smoothies.
    The packaging is great for someone on the go and it taste healthy, with natural sweetness proving there are no added sugars.
    For anyone who is not the breakfast type, this is a great way to get in your 3 meals a day, just grab it on the go and once you drink it, you are full, breakfast covered.

#tryPremierProtein #gotitfree

October 08, 2017

Perfect for post workout fueling.

I got this free in exchange for an honest review.

My favorite flavor of protein powder/shakes is definitely vanilla, and I wasn't disappointed by this one.

I found the flavor good and it wasn't overly sweet like some protein shakes can be. The texture was also nice.

I liked that I could drink it on the way home from the gym without having to worry about adding water to it. Having it ready to go was essential to getting out of the gym as fast as possible before going to work.

mehh . . . I've had better

PREMIERE PROTEIN VANILLA PROTEIN SHAKE is full-bodied that is to say is thick, the flavour is very artifical and there is a slightly bitter aftertaste.

October 08, 2017

Not as good as the chocolate

Premier Protein Vanilla Shake is not as good as the chocolate shake.
    This shake was a little too plain for my liking. The nutritional value was great but just not the taste I was looking for. I like how it doesn't have that heavy protein shake flavor. I tried it with ice coffee and it turned out great. Maybe this should be used or taken with other ingredients.
    I just didn't enjoy it by itself.

Thank you Chickadvisor for this free product that I tried for free as part of the Product Review Club.

2.3/5

October 08, 2017

Tastes good but fake sugars make it a no buy for me

30g of protein is a lot so I was excited to give this shake a try. It tastes pretty darn good but is really sweet, which made me suspicious since it only has 1g of sugar. I assumed it would be stevia or a natural sweetener but it is not. It is two of the worst chemical fake sugars. I avoid these two sweeteners like the plague so I was really disappointed. The bottom line is that it tastes good and has a ton of protein so if the inclusion of artificial sweeteners don't bother you then this is a great choice. For me I would not purchase this product due solely to the artificial sweeteners included.

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own.

Decent shake

I got this protein shake to try for free from ChickAdvisor. Maybe I expected too much but the taste was a bit off to me. At first it seems fine but then it starts tasting like a watered down milkshake and there's this slight aftertaste right after that I didn't really like. It's enjoyable if you decide to incorporate it in a smoothie or maybe even a coffee drink but on it's own I was a bit disappointed.