4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

October 08, 2017

Bonne boisson protéinés goût ordinaire

J'ai testé gratuitement cette boisson protéinée premier protéine. Peu calorique et beaucoup de protéines. Par contre, je n'aime pas le goût de celle à la vanille. Goût trop prononcé qui tombe sur le coeur e qui renseignements difficile de finir le contenant en entier.

October 08, 2017

Premier Protein le bon goût de l’énergie à boire!

J’ai eu la chance de faire l’essai gratuitement de la boisson Premier Protein à la vanille. Elle a bon goût, ça rappelle un peu les délicieux laits frappés (milk shake). Juste assez sucrée, sa texture est lisse et soyeuse.
    Mes matins sont pressés et souvent je ne mange qu’un bout de pain grillé avec un jus de fruits. Je trouve agréable de savourer cette boisson après déjeuner car elle comble mon besoin en protéines et cela me permet de patienter facilement jusqu’au dîner. Je recommande ce produit pour les gens qui ont besoin d’un petit surplus d’énergie durant la journée.

Je vais l’acheter à nouveau c’est certain.
    Le site de Premier Protein suggère aussi plusieurs recettes avec leurs boissons.... à essayer !!! https://www.premierprotein.ca/fr/

#cadeau
    #gotitfree
    Merci @ChickAdvisor, #tryPremierProtein

Updated On: October 09, 2017

Je vais l’acheter à nouveau c’est certain.

#cadeau
    #tryPremierProtein

Merci @ChickAdvisor et @PremierProtein

October 08, 2017

High hopes for the shake

I had high hopes for the Premier Protein Shake in Vanilla. I love that it has 30 grams of protein and I thought it would be a great addition to my morning smoothie to add more protein, something I sometimes lack due to being a vegetarian. However, I couldn't get past the aftertaste. Even with fruit and kale added, I could still taste it. Perhaps it was the sucralose. As such, unfortunately, I will not be adding this to my grocery list.

*This product was received for free in exchange for an honest review on Chickadvisor. @chickadvisor @premierprotein #trypremierprotein #gotitfree #cadeau

Delicious! Definitly recommend

I am so glad I got this free to try from @chickadvisor. I will be buying these again. They taste really good with a creamy and smooth vanilla taste. It's a perfect addition to my lunch or breakfast when I'm trying to wat healthy. Help me feel full between meals. #trypremierprotein #gotitfree @chickadvisor

2.7/5

Je n'est pas aimer

Je n'est pas aimer se produit du tout!L'odeur est trop forte en vitamine,le goût n'est pas meilleur!
    Je n'achèterai certainement pas se produit à l'avenir il ne convient pas a notre famille!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Protein drink

I received this free as part of chick advisor. I can honestly say I enjoyed these. The flavour was good and no after taste. They are quick and the right size for a protein drink. The 30 grams of protein in these drinks really fill you up. Normally I’m looking for something else but with these they stayed with me and kept me full until my next meal. I will be buying these.

Thanks for the opportunity to test this product

DELICIOUS!

I received the PREMIER PROTEIN VANILLA SHAKE to try and it was delicious. It kept me feeling full for hours. The problem I've always had with protein shakes is that they leave a chalky aftertaste BUT not this one!. I'm too happy not have tried this as a review because I am now a buyer. Worth every penny! Plus if you follow the weight watchers plan, it scanned up at only 2 smart points which is a huge bonus.

Great taste on the go!

This shake is great on its own or as a milk and protein substitute in your daily protein shakes or breakfast smoothies.
    The packaging is great for someone on the go and it taste healthy, with natural sweetness proving there are no added sugars.
    For anyone who is not the breakfast type, this is a great way to get in your 3 meals a day, just grab it on the go and once you drink it, you are full, breakfast covered.

#tryPremierProtein #gotitfree

October 08, 2017

Perfect for post workout fueling.

I got this free in exchange for an honest review.

My favorite flavor of protein powder/shakes is definitely vanilla, and I wasn't disappointed by this one.

I found the flavor good and it wasn't overly sweet like some protein shakes can be. The texture was also nice.

I liked that I could drink it on the way home from the gym without having to worry about adding water to it. Having it ready to go was essential to getting out of the gym as fast as possible before going to work.

mehh . . . I've had better

PREMIERE PROTEIN VANILLA PROTEIN SHAKE is full-bodied that is to say is thick, the flavour is very artifical and there is a slightly bitter aftertaste.