4.1/5
Premier Protein Vanilla Shake Reviews

Each shake contains 30 grams of Protein, and only 160 calories and just 1 gram of sugar. The shakes are also fortified with 24 vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy a shake as a delicious meal replacement, a satisfying snack, as a base in smoothies, or in hot or cold cereal!

See recipes at premierprotein.ca.

You may also enjoy Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes.

Excellent!

J'ai essayé ce produit et j'ai été agréablement surprise. Son goût est vraiment délicieux ainsi que la texture. Pour son efficacité, je n'ai que du positif à dire. Que ce soit comme complément d'un repas léger ou pour boucher un coin après un entrainement, ça fonctionne à merveille.
    Je le recommande!

Bon produit!

Dans la vie de tous les jours, je suis plutôt chocolaté que vanille, j'étais donc sceptique d'essayer une boisson à la vanille. Contre mes attentes, j'ai adoré! Par contre, au niveau de l'efficacité , je trouve qu'il ne soutient pas très longtemps! Mais c'est un bon dépanneur.

0.5/5

Nope.

I was happy to participate in the this product test as a member of the Product Review Club. I wish I had better things to say. It is so sweet! I'm watching what I eat, and sugar has been limited so perhaps I'm more sensitive to it now, but this drink it FAR TOO SWEET! I would be worried that it would make me crave more sugary foods! I'm not a fan of sucralose in anything. It also has a very chemical or artificial taste to it! I will not purchase this product. I would rather make my own shakes, sweetened with fruits and maybe a bit of honey.

30g of Protein..wow!!

I was so excited to receive my Premier Protein Vanilla and Chocolate shakes! I brought a vanilla shake to work with me this morning. It's so convenient to be able to have a great tasting shake on the go. I am thrilled that it contains 30g of protein with only 1g of sugar. It's also packed with 24 vitamins and minerals. I've recently been investigating vitamins and minerals for stimulating hair growth and found many of these on Premier Protein's shake label. What a fantastic benefit! Only 160 calories too! This is a great product for people looking to boost their protein intake, while being mindful of fats, sugars and calories with an extra bonus of vitamins and minerals. Premier Protein Vanilla Shake tastes great! Looking forward to trying the chocolate shake soon!

Loved it

I loved this protein shake. It was perfect for breakfast, for after the gym or mixed in a smoothie (great alternative to plain milk)! It didn't have a bad after taste and was packed with protein (30g!!). It's easy to throw in your bag and drink on the go too. I would recommend this shake and will definitely by this product.

Loved this product

I #gotitfree to try and it was a hit. It was satisfying, it really hit the spot when I needed a shake during the day. I will be buying this product again.

produit efficace

je produit est rempli de protéine qui comble mes besoins après un entrainement. De plus le gout est succulent, peut-être un peu sucré à mon gout.Ce produit est aussi super pour une collation sur le pouce.

October 12, 2017

Really good, unlike many other protein shakes

I really enjoyed the flavour of this protein shake. I was very against drinking protein shakes because the ones I have tried in the past were just awful, but this one may have changed my mind. It's very creamy which I love, but not too sweet, and I love the vanilla flavour. I think I will definitely purchase these for future use even though it is a bit pricey. But the pre-packaging makes it very convenient for an on the go lifestyle. #gotitfree

So yummy

I did receive this to sample. This protein drink was ahhhmazing. I love that it was great tasting, has a great texture with no lingering graininess. Wasn't too sweet but sweet enough to curve that craving and I love the 30g of protein in each one.

Tasty and convenient

I got this product free from ChickAdvisor (thanks!). The flavor was good, it didn't taste gross like some other protein shakes. I liked that it was only 160 cals per serving and it's easy to carry along to the gym.