Presidents Choice peanut butter chocolate chunk cookie

Ranked #1194 out of 1274 in Snacks

3.2/5

July 06, 2017

Chocolate And Mild Peanut Butter Experience

I enjoyed these cookies, though if I was craving peanut butter, I would probably go for a straight peanut butter cookie. I find the peanut butter taste is there, but it is still quite mild. These cookies are crunchy and really crumbly. The combination of the peanut butter and chocolate chunks reminds me of a Reese Cup. The cookies are average size. These can be found at Loblaws for a good price.

May 25, 2017

These cookies are great!! These are big chocolate chunks and peanut butter chunks within. I really love the blend of the chocolate and peanut butter taste. Both have strong flavors and they do not get lost. the cookie itself is very good and it is quite thick. These are a great twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie.

0.8/5

January 05, 2016

Presidents Choice peanut butter chocolate chunk cookie
    ;

peanut butter ruined the gtaste of the chocolate chunk cookie, PC is known for such good chocolate cookies
    adding an additional flavour (peanut butter ruined) that consistancy

I won't buy these again

September 23, 2015

These cookies are to die for. I live anything peanut butter and these have the perfect peanut butter/chocolate taste ratio that cookies need to have. Good quality product, tastes great. Would recommend to everyone that doesn't have an allergy to any of the ingredients.

1.8/5

April 15, 2015

Terrible cookies. They just crumble to pieces when you touch them and even more when you bite into them. I think more fell on me and floor, than got into my mouth