Proactiv Solution Kit Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 500 in Acne Treatment

Renew
This medicated Renewing Cleanser is made with new, exclusive micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide — featuring smaller, finer particles designed to quickly penetrate pores to start killing acne-causing bacteria on contact. Tiny exfoliating beads gently remove dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells to help keep pores from clogging.

Revitalize
This refreshing, alcohol-free toner helps remove impurities and excess oil so your skin looks and feels clean, soft and refreshed -- not tight and dried out. Soothing botanical agents gently balance your skin tone.

Repair
The repairing treatment is a feather-light medicated lotion that gets deep into clogged pores faster but is designed to be gentler on the skin. It's an oil-free formula that's safe for your entire face.

For more information, please visit http://www.proactiv.com.

1.5/5

June 27, 2017

Did not work for me.

I tried this set for a while but this did not help with my acne at all. It did not prevent or help to heal the ones I got either. I found that the set was just not worth it.

2.0/5

June 22, 2017

Proactiv Solution Kit

The Proactiv Solution Kit is quite pricey to keep using. I gave it a fair shot for months and months and unfortunately did not great results. I found it really dried out my skin to the point of being in pain looking for special creams to soothe the dry skin. I didn't find a difference with my skin unfortunately.

1.8/5

June 22, 2017

Nope

For someone with sensitive skin this product doesnt do anything. If anything it made my skin worse. It is too strong and chemical filled. Money grab. Will never waste my money again.

June 20, 2017

great!

this stuff works but you must follow the instructions and use it properly. use the products twice a day and some as needed. be wary that this can dry out your skin but it does work!

June 20, 2017

A lifesaver for my acne prone skin!

My skin has been relatively clear for most of my teen years, which I am utterly grateful for. However, reaching my mid-twenties I started breaking out horribly. I was always skeptical of trying out Proactiv due to the mixed reviews I received from family and friends and because of that I leaned to try out other products to clear my acne.

It became to a point where all the products I tried would just make my skin either really dry or worse. After numerous advertisement from Proactiv in all outlets, I decided to try it out. The 3 step package Proactiv carries intrigued me most as it had the less amount of products for my face in an easy procedure. After using Proactiv twice a day I started to notice changes in just a few days! In just a month my acne was cleared out!

I currently occasionally break out here and there (mainly during the time of the month) but it clears out after a day of using Proactiv again. I would highly recommend Proactiv to anyone looking for an acne treatment.

June 18, 2017

The best!!!!!

I tried the proactiv plus didn't like it. I find the original proactiv is much better for my skin. My skin stays clear with it. I've tried other products but they don't work as well. I have very sensitive skin so I just use any moisturiser over it and it is perfect. You do have to use it at least once a day. Be consistent. Try it you may love it.

0.5/5

June 17, 2017

Did not like my skin

As a teen i suffered with really bad acne. I was desperate to find a solution to make it go away, friends recommended that i try proactive. I gave it a try, i was so disappointed as it did not make my acne any better. It in fact made my skin worse. I know many people have had success, unfortante for me this was not the case.

June 01, 2017

I tried Pro Activ to help my skin, and unfortunately I would have to say it is not meant for dry skin at all. I have seen friends use it and it was amazing, and made such big improvements in such little time. For me, it made my skin so chapped and red. I did get my money back, as per their money back guarentee and their customer service was great!

May 29, 2017

I am using this Proactiv Solutin kit for one month amd its effective for me!! I have a acne and this proactive solution helps me to remove my acne for using everyday love to have that again and continue to use this!!!

May 16, 2017

I think I'm one of the few people proactive was meant for. I have extremely oily acne prone skin. After about two weeks of using it I found my skin was more even toned as well as I would get one small zit a month during my time of the month. I recently stopped using it and switched to something else and my skin has been breaking out like crazy. I will say it is very addictive to the skin but when using it, it works.