Proactiv Solution Kit Reviews

Renew
This medicated Renewing Cleanser is made with new, exclusive micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide — featuring smaller, finer particles designed to quickly penetrate pores to start killing acne-causing bacteria on contact. Tiny exfoliating beads gently remove dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells to help keep pores from clogging.

Revitalize
This refreshing, alcohol-free toner helps remove impurities and excess oil so your skin looks and feels clean, soft and refreshed -- not tight and dried out. Soothing botanical agents gently balance your skin tone.

Repair
The repairing treatment is a feather-light medicated lotion that gets deep into clogged pores faster but is designed to be gentler on the skin. It's an oil-free formula that's safe for your entire face.

For more information, please visit http://www.proactiv.com.

1.7/5

January 04, 2018

Not good for sensitive skin

I used it and I started breaking out like crazy and it's was expensive to buy my skin started peeling didn't work as planned worst product to buy expesally if you have sensitive skin

2.3/5

Not for sensitive skin

At first this seemed to really work but after a few months it seemed to start irritating the skin. Redness and burning sensation that resulted in cancelling the subscription. It's very expensive for what you get.

2.3/5

January 04, 2018

I am happy I stopped using it

Although, the products did get rid of my acne, it caused all sorts of other issues, as well. My skin became super oily, dry and when a zit went away the scarring was pretty bad too. It also bleached everything. I was really scared to stop using it however, now that Ive switched to a Oil "cleanser", that fixes all my skin issues- I am so glad that I did!

October 21, 2017

Effective and great price when on Promo

I used to use this 3 step process when I was a teenager. I didn't have acne on my face, but I did have back acne. When ever I would shower, I would use the 3 step process. It cleared up my back acne really fast and didn't leave any scars. When I look at my back now, it literally looks like there was nothing there. I highly recommend this product.

October 21, 2017

Exactly what my skin needed

I found that this stuff worked wonders. My face cleared up quickly albeit a little bit dried out. It is a bit pricey but I found the effectiveness is worth the cost.

0.8/5

July 27, 2017

So bad for your skin! Stripped the paint off my walls!

I used this when my acne was bad because I was sold on the infomercials. I used this set for about a year, and all it did was dry out my skin and make it very red (I use Lush products now btw, it rescued my skin). Also, I noticed little spots of paint stripping off my walls around my sink, I guess from splashing off my face wash the spray would land on the wall. The paint was coming right off! Thats when I knew I had to stop using this product. I repainted, switched to lush and my face and walls are healthy and happy again!

1.5/5

June 27, 2017

Did not work for me.

I tried this set for a while but this did not help with my acne at all. It did not prevent or help to heal the ones I got either. I found that the set was just not worth it.

2.0/5

June 22, 2017

Proactiv Solution Kit

The Proactiv Solution Kit is quite pricey to keep using. I gave it a fair shot for months and months and unfortunately did not great results. I found it really dried out my skin to the point of being in pain looking for special creams to soothe the dry skin. I didn't find a difference with my skin unfortunately.

1.8/5

June 22, 2017

Nope

For someone with sensitive skin this product doesnt do anything. If anything it made my skin worse. It is too strong and chemical filled. Money grab. Will never waste my money again.

June 20, 2017

great!

this stuff works but you must follow the instructions and use it properly. use the products twice a day and some as needed. be wary that this can dry out your skin but it does work!