Proactive Advanced Blemish Treatment Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 466 in Acne Treatment

1.5/5

June 08, 2016

This did not work for me. It literally did nothing for my skin, and unfortunately they tell you in order to know if it'll work you have to use it for 3 months that means purchasing a lot of pricey product.

February 11, 2016

I love all the proactive products they work so good. I love this one though cause it lasts for a long time and it really works. I usually put it on before bed and by morning my zits are gone.

July 19, 2015

My skin is prone to acne. Specially when my period is coming. I always saw proactive advertisement in TV. I gave it a try. after 3 months of applying it to my face, i can really see the difference. my face become smoother and blemishes were treated. if i have known this stuff earlier, i would buy it right away.

0.5/5

January 11, 2015

The product did absolutely nothing for me. The money back guarantee is a crock I have been fighting with them for a year now and they have even sent me to collections. I do not recommend this myself, but everyone's skin is different so this could work but just not for me.

December 04, 2014

One tube lasts forever because you only need a tiny bit. I ordered this recently and they've changed the formula from my (very old) tube. I have to be honest and say that the old tube was the best acne spot cream I have ever used. This one is very good, but not quite as effective on my skin. The old one was a little harsher but so perfect on my skin. Put on a tiny bit 2x a day and you are set... blemish gone. It's worth the price

September 10, 2014

This product is amazing for the it's-that-time-of-month break outs, or just the small need-to-be-treated blemishes. It's a spot solution, so just place it directly on the blemish a couple times a day, and voila!

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr