Puffs Basic Tissues Reviews

Good - 0

April 06, 2017

Tellemet doux et agréable sous le nez! Après une grosse grippe, on a vraiment besoin de ce genre de douceur! Le seul point négatif, c'est qu'ils sont plus cher que bien d'autres marques!

April 04, 2017

Love how soft yet strong this tissue is. It comes in a box packaging that I do not like though because it does not pop the next tissue after you pick one up. However I still prefer this brand than Kle** or Sco** I wish that more stores have this product on their shelves. Even their basic 2 ply tissue are great, their more premium ones are even better i promise.

July 15, 2016

When I have a cold and a very runny nose, I need good and soft tissues. But even for a less heavy use, I like my tissues to be soft and efficient. I thought the best tissues were the Puffs with lotion, but I don't really like the feeling of the lotion on my hands, and sometimes, it's just too much.

When my boyfriend bought me the Puffs Basic tissues, I discovered that I like them way more than the lotion ones. Each box contains 180 2-ply tissues. They are soft and thick. The only thing that is bugging me is when I open a new box, the first tissues are a bit hard to get out of it.

Sure, they cost a bit more than cheaper tissues, but my nose's comfort is important.