Puma Ladies Ankle Socks Reviews

December 11, 2017

Love them.

The ladies puma ankle socks are amazing, they aren't heavy like most socks, they have kinda like breaking foot vents on top so your feet don't sweat as much plus you can purchase them as Costco in bulk. They have many colors to choose from. My sock drawer is filled with ladies puma ankle socks.

October 09, 2017

Super comfy socks for a great price!

These socks are such a great bang for your buck! They're so soft, and comfortable on my feet. And unlike other brands at this low price, your feet actually breathe through the material, so at the end of the day you're not stuck with super stinky feet.

September 04, 2017

Love love love

These socks are definitely the best socks I think I've ever owned. My feet sweat a lot and these tend to keep my feet dry and they fit really good. Recommend these socks highly.

August 15, 2017

Inexpensive, but great!

These socks are easily the best ones I have ever bought. I bought mine at CostCo, but the same brand still, obviously. They are cozy and definitely my go-to socks.

August 11, 2017

I wear them everyday!!

Great price! Great value! Very durable! They are ankle socks so they definetly go with those cute vans you bought the other day! In general they look cute and work well!

June 06, 2017

I picked these socks up at Costco and really love them. They are rebust but also allow good airflow. I find them really nice to workout in since I hate going bare foot in my shoes. They also came in pink and blue which were fun colors for my workout outfits.

January 02, 2017

J'achète ces bas chez Club Price et toute la famille les portent. Ils sont très doux et laissent la peau respirer. De différentes couleurs, au tissu léger je leur donne 5 /5 pour confort et rapport qualité prix!

January 02, 2017

I love the softness. The colours! The stretch. The breathability. Still seem like new, no wear n tear, and I even wear them while working which is on my feet. Only sock I'm currently using! My son too! But the men's of course.

March 05, 2016

I always buy these socks at Costco and they are my all time favourite they are thin, but have some padding and are moisture wicking to keep the heat down!

January 12, 2016

Great price and fit, love them for running they stay fit to my feet and absorb sweat well!