Pure Canadian Maple Syrup Reviews
#141 in Grocery

December 14, 2017

So much better than the artifical stuff

This maple syrup is to die for. It is so sweet. It is runnier than the store stuff, but definitely worth it. It is great with pancakes/waffles.
    The price is more expensive, but you get what you pay for. This stuff leaves me coming back for me.
    In addition, if you live in a place that snows, grab some snow, and pour some in this, and put it around a stick. You will have a nice Canadian treat. YUM!

December 13, 2017

Real Maple Syrup..

When you purchase a jar of this maple syrup you can really taste the difference between it and the chemical filled maple syrup. This maple syrup is thick, sweet and rich in flavor. It has a nice color to it. The jars are beautiful (I got one in the shape of a maple leaf). I purchased mine at Walmart for somewhere around $12. The cost is not too bad at all considering you get real fresh maple syrup. This is great for baking or on pancakes.

November 25, 2017

Canadian eh.

Nothing tastes better than Pure Cadian Maple Syrup. It's so sweet, smooth and delicious. I use it on my pancakes or waffles, for baking, to drizzle over ice cream and even on meat. One of my favorite things to make is bacon wrapped scallops on the barbeque marinaded in maple syrup. The only thing I don't like about maple syrup is the price and trust me when I say it's hard to use sparingly.

April 03, 2017

Pure Canadian maple syrup. I love it I dislike the huge price of it. We are really lucky our kids dont like the Pure maple syrup . Its our very own indulgence.

February 04, 2016

Best maple syrup wouldnt buy anything else the flavor is amazing.

February 04, 2016

Who doesn't like Maple syrup?! My in laws have a maple syrup farm close to where they live, and they always send us some during Christmas. Hand down the best maple syrup out there. It's great for cooking and just on pancakes alone.

January 25, 2016

I love pure Canadian maple syrup but, we only buy it as a treat because my kids would waste it. But, it sure does taste good! Nice thick and sweet. I can taste it now :) I have fond memories of going to the sugar shack when I was a kid. Still remember the first time I tried sap. Yuck lol

July 30, 2015

PURE CANADIAN MAPLE SYRUP;

great and Canadian!!

So sweet and natural.
    Great for cereal and milk, for your pancakes, for natural sweetness in tea a small tea spoon, in dessert, or over ice cream!

Make sure it is 100% natural and not fake or with other ingredients combined.

July 27, 2015

Sorry but there is no syrup better then canadian maple syrup. It's delicious and if you haven't tried it yet then you don't know what you're missing.

July 17, 2015

I'm proud to be Canadian and I love maple syrup that is made right here in Canada. It's so sweet and has a great flavour. I like to have it on pancakes or eat it plain sometimes.