Pure Leaf Ginger with Orange Blossom pyramid tea bags Reviews
#17 in Tea

Spicy ginger paired with succulent, sweet citrus and floral taste of orange blossom to create a zesty cup of naturally caffeine free herbal infusion.

May 24, 2018

love the taste!!!!!!!!!!

Am so loving the taste of this ginger tea mixed with orange blossom it has a smooth taste and goes down well its my favourite tea and I like drinking it at lunch time and last thing at night with a sip of honey before bed time!!!!!

April 05, 2018

Looks fantastic & tastes even better.

From the packaging to the taste I’m in love ! This is one of those products that makes you feel good while knowing your doing good for your body. Tastes amazing & looks amazing. I received this to test it & I’ll be purchasing more when I run out. I love this brand.

Trop bon

Wow ce thé est trop bon et pour les fans de gingembres comme moi je vous le conseille fortement , car il est très gouteux mais juste parfait, il n’y a pas de goût amer. De plus, le goût de l’orange est sublime, la combinaison est parfaite! Excellent thé que je recommande à tputes les fans de gingembres!

Pure Leaf Ginger with Orange Blossom Tea Bags

This tea s simply delicious. It is full of flavour and I have used the tea bag twice with full flavour on both uses. I sometimes get an upset stomach and I find ginger helps calm it, it is a nice touch with the orange blossom. I would recommend this to anyone seeking a new tea that lasts a long time!

Very interesting taste

I'm honestly not a big fun of ginger tea, however this tea has a really interesting taste because of added orange flavour. Its a great tea for cold season. I find that drinking this tea also helps my sore throat. I received this product to review.

March 04, 2018

Lovely

I was very sceptical about this particular flavour combination but after receiving this for free to review I have to say it's way better than I thought. It's truly the perfect combination, and it does help with tummy troubles.

March 03, 2018

Quite nice

I enjoyed this tea with a balance of sweet and spice from the ginger. The tea is comforting to a queasy stomach and does a nice job warming me up on a cold winter day.

March 03, 2018

So good !

Vraiment bon ! Une ptite tisane parfaite pour digéré après souper ! Gout de gingembre pas trop prononcé et avec l'orange, yum ! Comparativement a d'autres sachets, c'est vraiment un coup de coeur!

March 02, 2018

Not usually a fan of ginger, but tastes great!

The pyramid sachets are great! Super luxurious feeling and the tea is sweet enough to not add any additional sugar. The flavour is not overpowering and is a wonderful tea to help with calming a stomach or if you're feeling under the weather.

Received this product free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

March 02, 2018

Enjoyed the flavor

I really enjoyed trying this new tea flavor out. I like my tea, especially in winter time so this package arrived just in time. I got this free to try and review and I really liked this tea! I would buy it again for sure!