Pure Leaf Ginger with Orange Blossom pyramid tea bags Reviews
#17 in Tea

Spicy ginger paired with succulent, sweet citrus and floral taste of orange blossom to create a zesty cup of naturally caffeine free herbal infusion.

February 26, 2018

Tasty and delicious

Okay, we finished these sachets super quick. The taste and quality of each sachet was just remarkable. I loved that you couldn’t really taste the ginger too much and the tea was just mellow.

February 26, 2018

Lovely taste, citrusy with a touch of ginger

I tried this Ginger with Orange Blossom tea free from ChickAdvisor. I think it should be orange blossom with ginger because it is definitely more citrusy than gingery. I thought it was a pretty mild tea. Definitely not a bad tea.

February 25, 2018

Yum

I really enjoyed this tea but Ginger and orange flavor made a great combination I would definitely suggest this product to my friends and my family as well

February 25, 2018

Flu saved!

I opened up my ginger and orange blossom tea when I was sick & man did it save me! It was really refreshing but super calming. It really helped my nausea at the time. It’s almost like a cold 911 from another tea provider but perfect and ready to use!

February 24, 2018

Love this combo!

I've always had lemon and ginger but never orange and ginger. AND IT'S GREAT! it's an excellent tea to have if you need something calming or your feeling sick or if you are having a lunch and don't want something that will take away form a meal. it's great any time and have already re purchases. This tea tastes great and wish there were more sachets in a container. I've received this tea free for testing and loved it so much i've already re-purchased.

February 24, 2018

Perfectly balanced tea

This is one of my favourite teas! I received the package at a time where I was feeling under the weather and I made this tea with a bit of honey and it really soothed my throat. It's a perfectly balanced tea in terms of taste and smell. You can let the tea bag steep longer for a stronger tasting citrus taste. I wish it tasted a bit more gingery!

Bonne tisane!

J'ai eu ce produit gratuitement grâce à Chick Advisor! Super bonne tisane! Juste à l'odeur on se laisse charmer par sa douceur! Fait du bien à la gorge et est réconfortant!

February 23, 2018

Delicious burst of flavour!

These little babies are packed with a punch of flavour! Ginger and orange what more could you want in a tea. Perfect for getting you going in the morning or for unwinding at the end of the night. Cute package.

February 23, 2018

Une saveur dont on ne se lasse pas!

J'ai été très surprise par le goût, je m'attendais à une saveur de gingembre très prononcé, ce qui n'est pas le cas!

Le goût du gingembre et de la fleur d'oranger est parfaitement d'osés.
    J'ai déjà terminé ma boîte et espère bien la trouver en épicerie!

February 23, 2018

Makes you feel warm and cozy

The tea bags make me feel oh so fancy! I love the taste of the ginger. It totally warms up my stomach and makes me feel cozy during the winter weather. I prefer to have it sweetened slightly and the longer I leave the tea bag in, the stronger the taste.