Pure Leaf Green Tea with Mint Reviews
#63 in Tea

Pure Leaf™ Green Tea with Mint incorporates long-leaf Indonesian gunpowder green tea coupled with real peppermint leaves to deliver a cool blast of refreshment. The tightly rolled green tea leaves and pressed green peppermint leaves create a perfect beverage choice for in the morning, afternoon, or evening.

Brewing instructions:

1. Pour 200 mL of freshly boiled water over one pyramid bag.
2. Steep for 3 minutes.

Brews 16 servings of Pure Leaf™ Green Tea with Mint per jar.

January 15, 2019

Tasty Fresh Leaf Tea

This tea feels high end for a grocery store tea, it's fresh and smells great. The packaging if very nice, both the container and the tea satchels which are in nice triangles. It steeped nicely and has a good flavor to it. I received this product from Chick Advisor to test.

January 15, 2019

A delicious natural tea

This tea is delicious! I love that it’s all natural ingredients. The green tea energized and the peppermint soothes my stomach and helps digest food. I like this after a meal for that reason. The taste isn’t bitter like some green teas I have tried. Really nice mint taste too. Highly recommended!

January 14, 2019

Refreshing tea!

Always down to try Pure Leaf products since I’m a big fan of their half half iced lemonade tea! I’m not a fan of mint especially with chocolate but this mint green tea is surpringly refreshing! It does deliver a “cool blast of refreshment” due to the added real peppermint leaves.

Love to drink this after dinner. I sometimes suffer insomnia and I find peppermint teas help me sleep better! The fact that it comes in teabags make tea process even more enjoyable!

Disclaimer: I received this tea for free in exchange of my honest opinion.

2.7/5

January 12, 2019

Herbal relaxing

I have heard about this product. I have tried the green tea with honey but not this product the green tea with mint. I would love to try it. If it is as good as the green tea with honey I would surely buy it.

December 23, 2018

great tea

This is a great tea. I love tea in the afternoon & this hits the spot. Tastes like I just picked the mint from the garden! I enjoy this tea & it is better than just green tea.

Kazinga...

This product has a very satisfying taste with a strong flavor of mint. If you love mint this is your tea. Tasty with no aftertaste. Would recommend to all my family and friends. Perfect.

December 18, 2018

J'acheterais ce produit encore et encore!

J'adore le goût de vos thés. J'aime aussi la façon qu'ils sont emballés. Je recommande ce produit a n'importe qui qui a envi d'un bon temps de relaxation.

December 18, 2018

I would for sure buy again!

Great taste, good quality tea, for a non coffee drinker like myself I love this product. Can find it at your local grocery store but on the higher end of price for tea there, but much better quality than the others.