Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe Reviews

April 03, 2018

so convenient

Purel and their line of hand sanitizes are so convenient! I love that no matter where I am, I can disinfect and clean my hands. I keep some in my car, in my desk at work, and on the kitchen counter at home.

February 13, 2018

I always buy it

I have tried many hand sanitizers. However Purell doesn't leave the stickiness like some. I found other brands that have scents have given me bad reaction like sensativety iratation spots. But I have never had any bad reaction even with scented purell.

Must have in my purse

I am really hooked on this product. I have a few large bottles around the house and a small bottle attached to the strap of my purse. I use it faithfully and regularly and rarely if ever get sick. It's a great product!

So clean!

Your hands will never feel as clean as they do after using using this sanitizer! I even like the smell. The only drawback is that I have sensitive skin and the product causes the skin on my hands to get really dry. Definitely not the products fault! That's all me :)

Marguerite Smith

We use this all the time and it works great. I have the smaller travel size for our daily run around and a large bottle in my house. I also keep a bottle on my desk.

February 06, 2018

I will always buy this product

Nothing makes your hands feel as clean sanitizer and this one has a very pleasant smell and doesn't dry out your hands like other kinds. I love keeping a small bottle in the car because you never know what kind of germs you encounter going about your day and errands.

January 22, 2018

My must-have

I cannot go anywhere without this product. I have the smaller container as well so I usually just buy this and I refill the little container with this. I don't trust other brands so Purell is the only hand sanitizer brand I purchase, although yes it's quite pricey.

January 13, 2018

Smelly hands no more!

This sanitizer is great because it not only disinfects but also strips away any smelly hands. My hubby uses rubber gloves at work and then when he gets off work his hands smell like vinegar, yuk! So I get him to wash them but they still smell, then I thought maybe the Purell Aloe Hand Sanitizer may help and boy was I right! He is also a smoker so after a cigarette I make him use the Purell Aloe Hand Sanitizer and his hands are great! No more smoke or vinegar smell, thankfully.

December 30, 2017

Purell Hand sanitizer

I keep a bottle by the front door, in the bathroom and on my desk at work. I’d like to believe it helps kills germs which keeps my family and myself away from the flu. It’s smells nice and evaporates quite fast and doesn’t leave a film on my hands. I’ve occasionally forgotten to put deodorant on and used it to clean my underarms when needed

December 01, 2017

Works wonders

Normally my hands dry out from using hand sanitizer, and it kind of ruins it for me. However, this stuff not only cleans my hand and refreshes them when I have no where else to resort to, but my hands also feel hydrated and soothed after using this.
    It smells good too, and the bottle is convenient for take-a-longs!