Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe Reviews

May 22, 2017

this is the best hand sanitizer ever!!!! Not expensive and it is in a small bottle but it lasts you a month or two i mean i still have mine from a few months of purchase 100 percent recommended

May 15, 2017

I really like the Purell brand but I do not however like the scent of this Aloe one! It is suuper fragrant and makes me feel nauseous. Otherwise, it is still effective!

April 19, 2017

LOVE THE SMALL SAMPLE BOTTLES THAT ARE CONVIENIENT TO CARRY IN MY PURSE. GREAT FOR MYSELF,FRIENDS AND KIDS TO HAVE A LITTLE SQUIRT BEFORE AND AFTER SHOPPING OR GOING FOR LUNCH.

April 18, 2017

This is a must have product in every household. We keep a bottle of this in my kitchen and in the house doorway. Its so easy and quick to clean away any germs and bacteria that come in!

March 31, 2017

I love this hand sanitizer. This is the only kind that doesn't seem sticky, and dry my hands out. Any other kind i have tried seems SO sticky, and makes my hands crack. This one drys fast, and smells nice, it's not too overpowering.

March 31, 2017

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Aloe is great to use on a daily basis at work or at home. It doesn't dry out your skin and has a nice light scent.

March 22, 2017

I have always used the Purell Hand Sanitizer Brand as opposed to the others you see everywhere now. I like that it is the one most used and that I have seen in Doctor's Office's and Hospitals, Schools, Work Places, Restaurants etc.

I like that this one with Aloe doesn't dry my hands out and the Aloe helps reduce the alcohol smell. It is a nice gel that doesn't drip off your hand when you put it on like the other brands. I like the small bottle for my purse or work locker, gym bag etc and also you can get it in a full size bottle for the house. I keep this Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer with Aloe in my camping first aid pack.

I also always here from my friends, family; "Do you have any Purell on you?".. It is a well known brand and I trust it to do it's job.

March 22, 2017

I love these little bottles of hand sanitizer with the pump this is perfect for my desk at work and I'm not constantly popping a lid open I can use this on the way by it.
    This stuff with aloe too doesn't have a strong scent of alcohol like the other kinds, the price is rihgt as well

March 22, 2017

We order this by the case at work, it was voted as our buildings favorite.

I like it because its strong enough to kill bacteria and germs, but its not too strong that its over powering.
    I does not dry my hands out and its smells pleasant enough with a strong hint of aloe.

Not only do I use it at work, I also have a bottle in my car, small travel size in my purse and one at home.

March 07, 2017

This is the brand they supply us with at work, they asked what we wanted and Purell got our vote.
    We also leave this out for the public to use, they must like it as much as we do because they steal ours all the time lol

I find it on the milder side of strong hand sanitizers, its still strong and has the alcohol scent, but not near as strong as others we have tried. The aloe adds a bit of moisture along with helping mask the odor.

I also like the push pump, it allows me use how much I want with out getting an entire handful, when I only need a small amount.